First Quidditch Game!

"You have to eat Belle" said Harry, eating like Ron. 

I sighed "Yes I know, asdfghjkwertyuioxcvbnm" I said, not wanting Harry to know. 

"Woah you can tell me,"Said Harry. 

"Ok so I said I was walking to the library, then I bumped into someone who was a Slytherin. And we kind of talked to each other and he lives on number six Privet Drive!"

Harry's POV 

"Did he hurt you?" I asked worried. 

"No" said Belle "Your Overprotective" 

"I'm only asking because I care about you" I said. 

"Yuck I would rather... O my," said Belle. " Professor Snape". 

"Good luck" he said and left. "Well, that was weird" I said.

Belle's POV

"Ok, you got this" I said to myself. I had my quidditch uniform and I was heading to the dorm to change. When I finished, I looked like this (hair is not really what it looks like). 

I went to the pitch and saw Harry coming towards me

I went to the pitch and saw Harry coming towards me. I dodged him running. Harry came after me and I had made it. 

30 minutes of playing 

"Woah!" 

"What's happening Harry?" I asked. Our brooms were out of control we had one hand one our brooms. 

"I don't know", replied Harry "I'm not going to let you fall though."

"Harry!" I spoke. 

"I'm sorry, I know I was rude" I said.

"I know bu-" started Harry, "BLUGGER!" I screamed I moved Harry away and got hit with my cleansweep  in front of me I screamed i looked at Harry and mouthed see you in heaven.

I woke up in the hospital wing but no one was there. I walked out and went for dinner in the great hall. Where I sat down next to Fred,George and Lee Jordan. "Guys I said can we plan a prank on Hermione?". "Thought you'd never ask" said Fred and George in unison. "Let's do it" said Lee. I grinned at him.

The day the prank is happening

"Ok let's do this" we all said we stole Hermionies grade for her test and changed it to poor.

Then we waited for Professor Mcgonagall to give Hermione her test Hermione burst into tears we all burst into laughter. The 4 of us told The "golden trio" what we did Harry slapped me hard. I ran to the dorm without crying and  soon learned a dance from Yhana a Hufflepuff girl.