Chapter 15

Raymond POV

"Oh my god." Quantis moaned out as I licked her clit faster.

I flicked my tongue along it quickly and she gripped the pillow. She bit her lip and her legs shook. Her pussy began to leak with her juices as she exhaled and inhaled heavily from her orgasm.

"You ready for papi big dick?" I asked.

"Yea. Give it to me." She said in a husky voice.

I slid my hard member inside her slowly causing her face to comtort into a frown with her mouth open slightly. I spread her legs wider and laid down ontop of her. I pushed in deeper and stroked her slowly. She gasped and dug her nailed into my back.

"Fuuuck." She moaned in something like a whisper.

I knew she hadn't gotten used to my dick again yet. It had been two years since I used my monster on her on a regular basis. I went slow and steady.

"Ray it's so deep." She said in a whisper as she moved her hips downward so my strokes wouldn't be so deep.

"Don't run from it baby. Take all od me." I said as I deepened my strokes diggin in them guts as I quickened my pace.

"Oooh shit." She moaned loudly and started clawing my back up like a mad woman.

"You feel so good." I said to her as I kissed her lips and started fucking the shit out of her.

"Yes! Oh yes Ray! Give it to me! Yes you motherfucker you! Rip my pussy in two!" She screeched causing me to go harder.

I gave her everything I had. Her mouth opened wide and she let out a scream as she squirted everywhere. I didn't stop. I kept on going. Her screams and moans gave me the fuel to keep going.

"You want it harder?" I asked.

"Yes. Make me cum." She demanded.

Her wish was surely my command. I started pounding her and she only got louder. I didn't know it was possible for her to get louder. I loved her screams. I kissed her neck and then sucked on her nipples as i went faster. I felt a release of my own threatening to spew, so I quickened my pace as I tried to hold it and wait for her.

As if on que, she started to have an orgasm. I let out a huge load into her and kisssd her. I didn't care that there was no condom. I wanted her to have my babies. She would make a great mother.

"Baby you came in me." Quantis said looking at me.

"Yes. I want you to have my babies." I said.

"Raymond, I don't know about that." Quantis said.

"What chu mean you don't know?" I asked.

"I'm young Raymond. I'm not where I wamna be in life yet. I have dreams, and I can't just toss them to have a baby. Where are my plan B pills?" She said getting out of the bed and searching around the room.

I just laid there with my mouth hanging open. She didn't want to have a baby by me? This was highly disappointing.

I know it's short. It's all i got for now.