#9: The Start Of The Attack

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

Its December, I'm positive they are planning on attacking at this month. We have a Christmas party held in our dorm. Because we are going to be having a exchange gift i got Bakugo to give a gift. I was looking through some jewellery to give Toga and Tounya and of course I'll give some to Bakugo.

I was picking some bracelet when i saw Lila and the rest of the students from Paris also there picking some jewellery i guess? I took a picture of some jewellery i think toga will like and compare them and see if what suits her beter. Alya was also checking some jewellery when she see me, when she saw me i immediately have to leave because someone is calling me.

"hello?"

[i apologise for disturbing you Thorn Princess but earlier during our patrol, One of the team 8 saw the Team Ygx but completely different. They have pale skin but they have green eyes similar when Irene [Aphmau] was also under that spell.]

I sighed. I was gone and i need a break for a few days then i heard this.

"When did they started being active again?"

[Just 2 weeks when yoy were on your break Madam]

"Interview the Team 8 and see if what they saw and what the Team Ygx did to them, give me all the information they have. I might use it against Azrael soon"

[Yes madam]

"Also the attack is about to happen please keep all the students inside the facility and not let them out as soon as the moon turned purple, that's a bad sign their forms will go crazy"

[Noted madam]

"Inform me to the incoming news you have learned"

[Yes ma'am]

After my talk with one of my workers, I let out a sigh. 2 weeks by now they'll probably attack. They'll keep doing what they did at the other planets that they destroyed when i wasn't who i am right now. Keep doing it now that i am stronger than before

I was interrupted when a boba was right in front of me and I saw Yuki holding it.

"Stressed?" He asked. I just hummed slurping my boba.

"What are you doing here at this jewellery shop? You know you could just buy that was near the school but you choose here at the mall?" He asked.

"I didn't like their design in there, I want what's in here besides it's pretty and it fits on my bestfriends vibe"

"Let's  check inside, I'll help you pick for Toga" he offered which i said yes.

We were looking at some bracelet. On my side was Lila literally wanting to steal Bakugo from me, So i held his hand that made Lila storm off and went back with Felix hah nice try Lila. I want to remove my hands at Bakugo but he wouldn't let go. There was a bracelet i have been liking not for Toga but for me it's beautiful that i want it so much.

"You've been looking at that bracelet for the past minute"

"I know, I want to freaking buy it but I'm here to buy for Toga"

"Alright, We can just buy it sometime"

"Yuki what about this, do you think Toga will like this?" i asked pointing to a bracelet with a design of a pink and green design with a frog on it.