#3: Investing the Villans Lab

~Previously~

"Marinette!" I think her name is Ochacko Uraraka right? The daughter of the owner of a construction company and my brother's soul mate.
"Hm?" it wasn't Ochacko only it was some of the girls. We started talking on our way to the bus station they were friendly and when the bus finally arrived they waved me goodbye and head off, when they are gone i head to my motorcycle and head home. I changed into my pj and did some research about the villans when i heard a call.

"Marinette you might want to check what i saw in here" Alex said and hung uo he had this fear in his voice which i think is something wrong and i feel like he found something more terrifying to what i have asked him to do.

~Present~

I decided to change into some comfortable clothes that doesn't alert other Mafia's that a Mafia is on a loose.

~Her clothes~

I wore my gloves and also my mask so no one could recognise me

I used my motorcycle to go to the location alex sent me which is not so far at Ua, I wonder what he found that he freaked out and was scared at the same time. As i arrive there, Alex was healing a man? He seems exhausted from healing that person. This place has been abandoned for years how could someone be here all this time? The man was covered with Alex's coat i don't know why.

"Alex, Take a rest for a moment don't overdo yourself just trying to help someone Sighs I'll do it now rest that's a command" He followed, i know he's stubborn and doesn't rest even though he's tired but because i have a higher rank than him i can command him. As i was healing the man, I looked at the man's hand when i saw a similar tattoo that my cousin got. I was first taken back i thought maybe they just got the same tattoo. He's dead right? I decided to take a look at the man's face and i was so shocked to see Michael my cousin laying there with bruises all over his face and body. Then he looked at me and smiled.

"You grew up so much since the last time i saw you" He said weakly. I have to hold my tears, emotions makes me weak.
"Where the hell were you all this time? I've been looking at you for the past 10 years!" I shouted at him then he sat down.
"I was trapped and tortured by the Villans what do you fucking expect me to do?" i hugged him but still didn't want to show my emotions. As soon as i finished healing my cousin and yeah let Alex carry him for support.

As we got to the house, I instantly called Clay.

"pick up, pick up" i muttered repeatedly.
"Hello?" The other side of the phone said.
"Idiot, come at my house now! Michael is alive! He's fucking alive! You either drag your damn ass im here before i murder you!" i said and hung up.

Few minutes later, Clay rushed to get to my house and saw Michael there sleeping.

"H-how? H-he was dead we buried him" He stuttered almost breaking into tears, His dark side was glitching and colliding with his emotions.
"Calm down for a moment then I'll explain to you just follow me" i said coldly and walked towards the living room.