7: Under the club lights

Samiksha's POV 𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑

After freshening up, I put on the black dress I chose earlier. It's stunning, but also a bit uncomfortable. The dress hugs my figure perfectly, with a slit that adds an extra touch of elegance. As I look at myself in the mirror, a mix of emotions washes over me.

The excitement of the night ahead is palpable, but there's also a hint of nervousness. This dress is different from what I usually wear, and I can't help but feel a bit self-conscious. I wonder if I look alright, if the dress suits me, and what the others will think when they see me.

Despite the slight discomfort, I remind myself that tonight is about having fun and letting go of the stress from the day. I take a deep breath and smile at my reflection, trying to boost my confidence. The dress might be a bit tight, but it's also empowering. It makes me feel elegant and strong, ready to face whatever the night brings.

As I step out of my room, the feeling of self-consciousness begins to fade. Seeing myself in this beautiful dress gives me a newfound sense of confidence. I'm ready to join my friends and make some amazing memories. Tonight, I'm not just wearing a dress - I'm embracing a part of myself that's bold and fearless.

Admiring my reflection, I feel a surge of pride in my appearance. But then, my eyes fall on the cut on my neck. It's horrible - maybe not for everyone, but definitely for me. The sight of it brings back the anxiety and fear from earlier, making it hard to fully enjoy the moment. I touch the cut gently, feeling a mix of pain and determination. This mark is a reminder of what happened, but it also strengthens my resolve to move forward and protect myself and those I care about.

I stepped out of the house and saw everyone waiting for me. I noticed Kiara and Tanmay getting into another car, so I suggested, "Let's all go together." Ekansh, always the tease, said, "Samiksha, samjha Karo kuch logo ko privacy chahiye." Tanmay shot back, "Yes, and someone else needs privacy too." I gave them a confused look.

I knew exactly what they were hinting at, and inside, I was blushing. But there's no way I would admit that.

Yes, I'm a girl, and we understand everything. We just pretend we don't. It's our secret superpower.

Ekansh, seeing my expression, added, "Don't worry, Samiksha. It's just Tanmay being Tanmay."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Sure, privacy expert."

Ekansh grinned, "Well, some of us might need it more than others," and winked.

"Hogya apka?," I laughed, "You guys are too much."

We all got into the cars, still laughing and teasing each other. The ride was already turning into an adventure, and we hadn't even left yet.

As we settled into the car, Ekansh couldn't resist another playful comment. "Are you sure that you are not a beauty descended from heaven?" he quipped with a smirk.