Chapt. 1

It's been a week since Calum and Luke's whole bathroom situation and they were both feeling extremely horny. They haven't talked since then because as you would already know, jocks and nerds don't really talk. Calum and Luke kept exchanging looks at each other during their maths class on a typical Wednesday. Luke heard a finger tapping on his desk and he then took a gander at who it was.

"Hey sexy boy, why don't you say we meet in the janitors closet in about 5 minutes?" Calum sexily whispered as he kept in walking past and as the teacher if he could go to the bathroom. He then winked at Luke and walked out.

A couple minutes later, Luke asked if he could go get a drink of water and he skipped his way down to the janitors closet. As he stood outside looking at the door wondering if this was the right decision, he soon got yanked inside.

"Hey again twink. I have a few ideas of how this could go down in four letters -- B.D.S.M.." Calum said huskily. "That sounds extremely tempting, you still have the whip....and everything else we need....daddy?" Luke asked awkwardly. "You know it, princess." Calum whispered in Luke's ear as Luke's breath hitched.

Calum pulled out the whip and his strawberry flavoured lube and stripped right down to the buff. Luke awkwardly fiddled with his belt and eventually got nude. "So, how should we start this Lukey? Why don't you bend down and let daddy punish you for being a bad boy. You don't even deserve prepping." Luke then did as directed from Calum and Calum grinned then started pounding into Luke's ass.

The room was filled with moans and groans form both of the boys. Luke was begging for Calum to go faster as Calum was a bit of a tease. Luke was starting to reach his climax as he wasn't very experienced in this type of physical activity. Calum then pulled his member out of Luke.

"But babe, I was just about to nut, why'd you pull out?" Luke whined to Calum. "Because princess, we both know you can't right now or else that would be no fun." Calum reached in his bag and pulled out a cock ring and put it on Luke's small member. He got on his knees and started sucking Luke off.

"This is torture! *moans* Calum I need to cum!" Calum soon discovered that Luke was indeed a screamer. Calum stopped giving Luke head and looked up at him. "Now, what are you going to do in return?" Calum questioned. Luke was then eager to make out with the boy and threw him up against the wall and started making out with him and giving him a hand job.

Calum's boday was marked with hickeys as Luke roughly kissed him. Luke could see that Calum was about to cum so he stopped immediately. "Let's end this off with one, final fuck." Luke whispered.

Luke bent over once again after removing the cock ring. Calum grabbed his whip and started spanking Luke before he pounded him again. Luke was screaming form the joy and that got Calum even more aroused. You could see the red marks that the whip brought to Luke's body and Calum was ever so delighted from that.

Calum slammed into Luke, letting a loud moan out of the two boys. It wasn't long until Calum found Luke's spot and they were edging towards their climax. "Fuck yeah!! Fuck me harder babe!" Luke yelled. "My dick has never felt this good." Calum panted.

Like was the first to cum and when he did, he was covered in the salty white liquid. It wasn't long until Calum followed and did the same.

"That. Was. Awesome. We have to do that again sometime" Luke panted out. "I agree. I'll leave first while u finish getting dressed." Calum said. He then left a lingering kiss on Luke's lips and walked out. Luke felt as if he walked in like a boy, and out like a man.