over the counter | tartaglia x female!reader

warnings | smut

Childe hiked up y/n's cute little dress. The hem bunching up at her hips where his hands rested, his pink cockhead leaking with precum as he rutted his hips against her slick folds. Her hands gripped the edges of the counter. Her breaths coming out short as she panted.

"A- Ajax," she whined, "please, please put it in already."

She heard him chuckle as he leant forward, his chest pressing hard into her back as his breath tickled her ear, "so cute, begging me like that. But I know you can do better my pretty little wife. Come on, beg better."

She felt his tip catch against her small bundle of nerves in her clit. Her mouth haning open as she tried to find her words. It was so hot in the kitchen. She couldn't think. Her core ached, the slick dripping down her thighs not helping at all as the friction his cock was making against her folds made it hard to process everything.

"Ajax, p- please, please-"

She felt her face heat up exponentially. Her (color) cheeks gaining a dark red hue to them. She could never beg how he wanted. She wasnt the type to utter such filthy words. She couldn't even say the word "sex" without passing out.

Seeing how she was struggling, Ajax merely grinned. Even after all this time, she still couldn't say the words cock or dick. Not that he minded. He liked having such a sweet and innocent wife who didn't dirty her mouth with foul language. It just made him want to eat her up even more than he already did.

"Goodness, you're too much for me y/n! But that's why I love you so much~ my sweet sweet girl."

He kissed the shell of her ear when he finally pressed his aching cock against her tight entrance. Her walls beginning to stretch as he pushed his angry red, pulsing tip in. A groan leaving his mouth almost immediately as her walls clenched around him.

So good.

And he found he couldn't hold back. Not anymore as he flicked his hips hard into her. His whole cock shoving deep into her tight, awaiting pussy as her walls clenched around him. She squealed at the sudden intrusion. Her knuckles paling as her fingers gripped the counter while her back arched.

"Ajax~!"

"Fuck! So tight, so good! My sweet girl."

He thrusted hard into her. His hips moving forward and back as he set a fast and deep rhythm that shook and rearranged her insides. The drag of his cock against her walls making her moan and whimper.

"Just like that, let me fill you up again and again and again."