5

As Freen finished the milk, she thanked Becky and was about to go but before she went, Becky stopped Freen by sucking the milk off from the corner of her lips..Becky licks her own mouth.
Freen is frozen in her place with her eyes wide open. It's so quick and too sudden as she didn't expect it.

"Mmmm, so sweet." Becky says, licking her own mouth.

"Huh!?" Freen comes out of her trance and blinks her eyes, not believing what just happened...she then runs to her bed and pretends to sleep, pulling the duvet all over her.

Becky follows her behind and lays down beside Freen and hugs her tight from the back. She nuzzles in the crook of Freen's neck and falls asleep and Freen  held back her moan.. 'oh god, plz save me. I can't. ~ though'  tried pushing Becky  aside, turning to her side but got awestruck seeing how adorable Becky is and admires the beauty.

Freen felt an urge to touch Becky's cheeks and caressed it.. she felt relaxed and found herself smiling genuinely. Her  eyes soon travelled down to Becky's lips, she couldn't resist and went near to kiss it.

"Achoo" Becky sneezed, drooling in her sleep. A bubble comes out of her nostrils and blasts make Freen come back to her senses. She then leaves and goes to the balcony and smokes there to calm herself down. Whereas the other side, Becky turned back into a cat again and smiled. The night passes then...

_

The next morning, Freen got ready for the office, had breakfast and was about to leave the mansion soon after she stored the food for Becky in her regular place.

"I'm also coming." Becky said, running into the entrance.

F: What? No, you can't.

"NO!" Becky is now fuming in anger and continued "You should take me or else I'll run away from here."

F: But Becky I'm saying it for your good so stay here and not try to run away. You'll be lost.

"Na na na na...you take me there, It's so boring here also, nowadays we hardly see each other. I swear I will be a good one and won't disturb you." Becky sadly pleads, glueing on Freen's body and playing with her shirt buttons…she runs her ears up and down, giving Freen a tickling hot feeling and going weak on her knees.

"Fine, come with me." Freen agreed before something else could happen.

"Huryyyyy....Thank you." Becky becomes happy.

F: But you should only be in my cabin at my eyesight and be careful of not showing your true identity to others.

"Ok, let's go." Becky said excitedly jumping on Freen's hip, she hugged her owner tight and smooched on the side neck.

Freen felt herself getting turned on…sighed and got out of the mansion, Becky once again turned into a cat again and scrawled back around Freen's neck and settled there."Meow"

_

After the two settled in the car, on their seats. Cat Becky jumps on to Freen's lap and takes its human form… hugged Freen and rested her head on her shoulder and
Freen who is already trying hard to hold back - be like "WTF" tried to push Becky away from her.. Freen asks her  to go back to sit on her seat but Becky stayed stubborn and hugged Freen even more tighter, making Freen go restless and lost control. She grabbed Becky's neck and pushed her back on the car steering, staring at her eyes…

Freen rubbed her fingers against Becky's lips in a slow yet sensual manner while the other hand slid down in the shorts and grabbed her ass.

"Ahhhhh" Becky moaned and the expression she was giving drove Freen insane as her sexual tension went up on high levels. Freen is one inch away from slamming her lips on Becky's but…

*Ring...... Ring......* Freen's phone rings, bringing her senses back. She lifts Becky to sit on the passenger seat and attends the call.

Becky who waited for the kiss with her eyes closed, lips forwarded, got disappointed with what Freen did and frowned.

Engfa: Bro, where are you? Come quick, the dealers are waiting for you and getting angrier.

F: Oh shit!

Engfa: Don't tell me you forgot.

F: I'm coming.

Freen hung up the call and drove to her company without wasting any more time or bother.

_

After sometime the two reached the office, Freen took Becky in and made her sit on the sofa inside her cabin then left to attend the meeting. There she apologised for being late..then the meeting proceeded and went well.

Freen felt relieved and went back to her cabin, she was shocked to see how messed up it was and in the middle of it, Cat Becky is sitting angrier and when Freen was about to lift her up, she didn't let her do so and started running all around her cabin but this time Freen didn't bother to follow her. She ordered her servant to clean the mess and sat down on her chair…started doing her paperwork as she had so much to finish.

Becky sulks.