8. Confession ❤️‍🔥

I always have a gut feeling of a mask man as Ayaan because of the same black orbs slightly same voice and one day when I was randomly seeing my engagement pictures where I saw a scar on ayaan's forehead that time I gut grew because the same scar was on mask man but I never get an opportunity to seen the mask man because due to some emergency in hospital i could not operate ayaan's surgery and luckily I got his file to ensure about his routine health but everytime he visits he had mask on his face. But today when I learned the truth my mind was only stuck on the OPD scene when he came and confessed his love "I love you I want to marry you" and automatically word slipped my mouth which I am not regretful of. "I love you to" i said and for a moment he was shocking "what" he exclaimed as this is what he was not expecting "you didn't" I cut off him "sh sh I had listen to you now my turn"i said while putting my index finger on his lips. When my skin came in contact with his lips I didn't know what sensations I was feeling. "First this is the reply of what you said in my OPD second if you had not said this to me I had asked this you maybe not today but I had asked you third i had no problem of being you a secret officer 4th I know if I am in danger you will always there for me to protect no matter what so don't think too much and let's start a new journey as the most lovable husband and wife"
I said this and held his hand and took him in front of bed.

 "First this is the reply of what you said in my OPD second if you had not said this to me I had asked this you maybe not today but I had asked you third i had no problem of being you a secret officer 4th I know if I am in danger you will always t...

Adeeba was sitting on one knee while Ayaan was standing in front of her "so Mr. Ayaan khan Will you hold my hand till Jannah" she said while forwarding her right hand in front of him.He smiled widely and took her hand and made her stand close to him. "Yes Mrs. Adeeba Ayaan khan I will hold your hand till Jannah." He said and kissed her forehead.
"And remember a queen never bowed her head in front of anyone not even king" he said with a new spark in his eyes. "But a queen is always ready to bow her head in front of their loved ones" she said with the same spark as Ayaan.
He came closer to adeebaa that only air can pass he held her face in his palm and took his face toward a river face and stopped near her lips "can I " Ayan hours and adeeba nodded timidly "words sunshine" he said while smirking. "Yes" she said and her lips sealed with ayaan in no time he was not just kissing but Devouring each other adeeba hand automatically reached his hair and Ayan hand was roaming at her back under har hoodi before he can go for that he asked "are you ready sunshine " she nodded shyly and with that blush crept over her face "tell me when you feel uncomfortable we will stop okay!" He said calmly she nodded "words sunshine" he said "ok" she said timidly again he claimed her lips and without breaking the kiss he lift her in bridal style and put her on bed and their night was filled with love and affection.

So cuties how was the chapter I hope you liked it and to my lovely viewers please share this story to your Wattpad friends so they can also enjoy and please atleast click on star button and votes 🍂🍂