6. Wedding 🎉

Ayaan was sitting in a room filled with men and Adeeba was sitting in a room filled with women. Kazi came to both first to Adeeba then to Ayaan. Both of them ask for the acceptance of each other as their life partner they agreed and said the words which make them their lifetime soulmate "Qubool hai" All the family members were happy and then eat the celebration food and now it's time for Adeeba's ruksati ( farewell, vidaai). She was sobbing while hugging her family members The tears were continuously flowing through her hazel brown orbs. While Arman and Ayaan were having an extremely serious conversation in which Arman was saying and Ayaan was nodding. But no one can hear their conversation. Ayaan opened the door for Adeeba. Adeeba settled on her seat while wiping her tears. Ayaan came to his side and settled silently. They start their new journey full of emotions. Both of them didn't utter a word but the ride was comfortable. Adeeba's tiredness takes over and she sleeps resting her head on ayaan's shoulder. Ayaan smiled at her gesture and continued scrolling her phone. They reached their final destination at Ayaan's house. Ayaan gentle wake up Adeeba. Adeeba and Ayaan entered the house The whole family was happy to welcome their new family member. They settled in the living area where all the family members gathered and started having chit chat to make Adeeba comfortable the whole time Ayaan was sitting beside Adeeba when a call disturbed him and he had to excuse himself.

"I am going to do this Manav and don't argue on this she has rights to know about it" i said "Then why don't you tell her before wedding that time it was not her right you mean" he said in irritated tone "you also know why I don't tell her so don'...

"I am going to do this Manav and don't argue on this she has rights to know about it" i said "Then why don't you tell her before wedding that time it was not her right you mean" he said in irritated tone "you also know why I don't tell her so don't argue i going to hang up call" i said in the same tone "ok best of luck bye "he said in sympathetic tone "bye " with that I cut the call After decades I am feeling nervous and scared just by the thought what if she get mad at me , what if she left me but shrugging these thoughts I calm myself because not today than its never. I know it's not right time to tell her this on our first night but I will make time right. I was in garden from here I can see her being comfortable with my family. When we settled ourselves i could sense her nervous but now I am feeling that she is comfortable. The only thing I am liking the most from last one month is admiring her today she is wearing a pastel green gown fully covering her hand the her hijab was making the gown more beautiful and she was making the gown more beautiful. She was wearing minimal makeup unlike other bride with heavy makeup but she looks so good in that minimal makeup. She was just looking like an angel which came to make my dry life full of blooming flowers. I am hundred percent sure she has only that power to make it on my knees and for her I will willingly come to my knees for a lifetime.

 I am hundred percent sure she has only that power to make it on my knees and for her I will willingly come to my knees for a lifetime

Her outfit

His outfit

His outfit

How was the chapter cuties I know you were thinking that itni simple wedding no drama but wait guess abhi to drama chali hoga next chapter se so stay tuned 🫣🫠🫡
Vote plz❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹