118.

"Even a wallflower shall bloom one day."

Author's P.O.V

Taehyung opens the door and you step out, immediately coming face to face with the girl who was ogling Taehyung from before and for a brief moment you felt satisfaction sizzling up your viens because the expression on her face was priceless. You were sure your face looks a bit messy and you swore you saw some of your lipstick was on Taehyungs lips and maybe that's what made her falter back a little as you adjust your hair pretending to look embarrassed.

"Oh I'm sorry did I make you all worry about me?" You ask with so much fake concern that even the girl in front of you feels a little awkward and your body burns with satisfaction as you watch her smile and nod, as she wasn't ogling at Taehyung a few minutes ago. More satisfaction seeps through your viens when an arm wraps around your waist pulling you closer and a voice sounds soon enough. "She is fine you as you can see so we will take our leave now." He says and you feel another wave of excitement rushing in your viens as you see the way she visibly deflates and is moving aside to give you the way.

You walk out with a satisfied smile not even noticing the Jake guy standing on the sidelines with an apologetic expression. He was about to follow you but one glare from Taehyung was enough for him to just backtrack slowly and then he disappears inside the area solely reserved for cabin crew. You go back to your seat without a clue about anything, just feeling happy about the hand on your waist.

For the rest of the flight you just watched two movies back to back because Taehyung had said that he had some private matters to handle and you were free to do anything you want. The movie was so good that you didn't notice Taehyung quietly slipping out of the seat and going somewhere, coming back after fifteen minutes. "Is the movie nice?" He suddenly asks and you nod absent-mindedly, too engrossed in the film. "Yes yes very good." You say after a few minutes and seeing the expression on your face he just grins a little, wiping his hands clean and then taking out his phone to finally text his hyung back. Not minding the ache in his right hand which was stinging a little now.
-

"Then she kills them off and returns to her husband turns out both of them cheated but are still staying together?" You explain while moving your hands frantically and Taehyung nods, as he gets up seeing all other passengers leave their seats

"Then she kills them off and returns to her husband turns out both of them cheated but are still staying together?" You explain while moving your hands frantically and Taehyung nods, as he gets up seeing all other passengers leave their seats. Well the flight had landed and you were busy trying to explain plot of the thriller movie which seems to have mesmerised you a little too much. "I think the end was fucked up but I liked how they dint end it in a happy way. Its just so nice to see fucked up people getting an end like that." You come to an end of your commentary.

"Its pretty shocking. The ending I mean." Taehyung comments referring to the killing scene and you excitedly start going in full detail about the end situation and he patiently listens even though he has watched this movie one time and already knows the plotline there was just something in the way you were explaining with millions of stars in your eyes. It's stupid to do this, he knows but it's just good to see you like that.