96.

"Sheep in wolf's clothing?"

Authors pov.

"Alright I'm opening this bag." You usher the bag towards the phone as yoongi's figure looks a bit curious but he stays still as you open that bag and take out the T shirt. "Wait no way you got me my favourite brand's T shirt?? Where did you even get that?" His excited voice is heard through the phone and you giggle a little at that, titling it to another side so that he can see the entire thing.

"Awh man this sucks why am I here again" Yoongi sighs through the call, already dreading his decision to leave. "Because Mr. Jung personally called you over, you're his favourite person from the developing and coding department." Jimin snickers, already examining his accessories and a few chocolates he received. Your brother sighs softly, shuffling the phone a little bit to angle his face properly, "God If only Hoseok left me alone, I swear it sucks so much here, he is on his phone with his wife and is enjoying his life while I am away from my T shirt and you." He speaks with a gentle voice which catches Jimins attention and he looks up, his eyes a little tired too and you just sit in between as the two people converse through their eyes.

"Okay...should I say cut? Or should I leave? Please tell me when you both finish your romance." You mumble loudly causing both of them to snap out of thier daze, Jimin has his cheeks on fire and Yoongi just coughs a little. "Stop being a third wheel I was having fun." Your brother mumbles and you roll your eyes, "Yeah Mr. Min have all the fun in the world, don't leave anything else for others." You say getting up to put the shirt in on the sofa and getting yourself some water, "Yeah just because you are single doesn't mean we have to suffer too? Get someone for yourself." Yoongi says and you shake your head, getting inside the kitchen to pour yourself some water.

" Yoongi says and you shake your head, getting inside the kitchen to pour yourself some water

"Please stop pulling her leg alright." Jimin interrupts and you shake your head after chugging down the entire glass of water. "I'm not pulling her leg I'm serious, wait what if she already has someone??? She is just hiding them from us-" Yoongi says, obviously with a teasing intent but " Oh my God??? its bleeding, ouch???!!!!" You cry out loudly. Well... you know he was pulling your leg but

....

You took it seriously and one second you were walking towards the living room and the next second you had bumped your toe near the kitchen counter because your brain had malfunctioned for a second. You thought your brother already knew about Taehyung and oh boy if he gets to know about what you've been doing behind his back he just wont sit there with a calm face -- he will probably bombard Taehyung with embarrassing questions and you didn't even want to imagine what else. "Are you okay bubba??" Jimin immediately rushes to your aid and you almost had tears in your eyes because damn your entire thumb was purple and there was a little blood coming out from there."Yoongi man fuck you seriously." You curse out because you cant even walk right now without limping and it sucks a real big time you know?