best part

Annyeong!! Annyeong!!

Dropping thianoff befire I sleep..
Night night😴😴😴😴😴
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

------

"what are you thinking??"- jennie kim, manoban.. my wife.. whispers...things happen so fast that my whole being is still cooping up to absorb that this is all in reality.. who could have imagine a girl like me ,, a simple "me" was noticed by this queen.. the moment she told me from the start that she is claiming me I already accept the fact that this is my "OWNER"..

--

-after we left the party her parents arrange for us, she guide to at the pier where a yacht is waiting for us.. 3 crew was with us, as we travel at this wide stream of water..

-securing my arms around her waist, while she leans her back at me.. I've been placing numerous chaste kiss at her shoulder.

LISA: I was just thinking... if I'm still living in reality or I am in the most wonderful dream that a person could ever have..

JENNIE: (giggles).. why???

LISA: hmmmm.. simply because, I am now married to you.. how did I get so lucky? (smile)

-she turn to face me lacing her arms around my neck, poking her nose to mine..

JENNIE: stop with the sugary words baby..., but to acknowledge your confusion.. nope.. you are not in a dream.. even if it feels like it.. were certainly in real world.. here I am.. with you~ and see this??

-she show her fingers on me that has our wedding ring..

JENNIE: this is.. the proof that we finally seal everything about us..

-I caught her hands, bringing it to my mouth dumping to my lips..

LISA: your right... and please believe me if I say.. I may not be brave enough or.. experienced enough.. but I know, my feelings for you is strong enough to face anything that will go against our way..

JENNIE: we'll face it together love.. and your brave okay~~

**PAUSED***

JENNIE: but~~ I'm not sure if your brave enough to conquer something..... else??

-she smiled at me seductively.. I already know what has been running to her mind right now.. her hands that's on my nape starts to massage it slowly while were at our staring game..

--

FF

**M**

JENNIE POV

- in my estimate it will take at least 5 hours before we reach our destination where we will stay for our honey moon.. its a deserted island that my father bought a property in it.. its like a rest house but so rare for people to travel..

-for the meantime this yacht will be our temporary lovebed/

-my back pressed against the wall as she eagerly dominate my mouth.. as soon as the door close in a small room inside this moving boat, the only gravity that I feel is how heavy our breathing is..