wedding day💙🤍

Annyeong!!! Annyeong!!!

.i really love this song.... 😘

------

does the universe have an explanation for the feelings your body consumes the moment this certain person is within your reach.. its a combination of chaotic.. troubled.. anxious.. at the same time there's this happiness and fulfillment that you can't contain.. you came the person that you didn't expect you could be..

--you know your weak- but you feel so overprotected, in the sense that everyone around you is a treat.

--

JENNIE POV

--since its lack of preparation I only got a simple white cocktail dress.. in the my early years I would say that its cheap.. but right now it is so beautiful in my eyes. I never been so appreciative with any simple things.. Irene, nayeon and Karina came to my room while somi went to Lisa with the others..

-I was standing in front of this large mirror like there's a pack of butterflies in my stomach..

JENNIE: do I look okay?

IRINE: you look beautiful mandu..

NAYEON: yeah~ I'm sure Lisa will drop her jaw seeing you..

JENNIE: (sigh) can you believe it..?? after today I will be a married person..i-uhm. I can't comprehend how I feel..

KARINA: just focus on the most important emotion.. your happy right?

JENNIE: very happy.. for a long time I've been claiming her.. but now I can proudly say that she's mine..

--

FF

-my mind is still clouded.. I'm not sure what will happen next.. will her mother still go against us after this..? is there other people that will try to separate us?.. but like what Karina said.. i should only focuse at the best part..

-I am here to marry the person I love..

-my mom and dad was standing at the entrance of the chapel.. smiling at me.. they actually protest of having this small place since they said its a special day it should be extravagant for their only daughter.. but they agreed eventually hearing our plead that all we wanted to do for now is to be together legally..

MR KIM: are you ready princess?

JENNIE: I am..

MRS KIM: you are so beautiful sweetheart..(smile)

- I lace both my arms to each of theirs.. I suddenly felt warm and it made my eyes foggy..

JENNIE: mom... dad.. I'm not sure if I already said it but.. I want to thank you both for being a cool parents.. and accepting that your only daughter is.. you know..

MR KIM: honestly princess.. I was worried at first.. of course as a father I want to make sure that someone will protect you.. but it seems you and Lisa are protecting each other.. and the most important is your happy.. are you happy?

JENNIE: aside from the love that you gave me.. Lisa makes me the person that I can't imagine that I would be.. being around her feels so light and everything seems to be in place.. so to answer your question.. I am beyond happy..

MRS KIM: and that's all that matter to us..

MR KIM: alright.. lets get in.. I think your "wife" is already waiting..

-I nod.. and as we motion.. the door slowly open.. revealing just our friends.. as our witness smiling at me..
-music plays at the background ..rose holding a mic she starts to sing..