Accident

Aanyeon!!! Annyeong!!💜💛💙

🥲

------

--accidents happen for a reason.. its either. will let you realize something or someone called "destiny" work its magic to cross path with the person you should meet...

--

JENNIE POV:

-That week of cloud nine has been ended, as well at the first quarter.. tomorrow we'll start practicing for the event and the annoying guys will be here.. that song guy still pestering me.. I actually told him that Lisa and I are already in a relationship.. but his stubborn ass won't believe it and insisting that it is only our defense mechanism to avoid suitors...

"does he want us to F*ck infront of him?"
-lisa said just to let him be..

-me and the gang are standing in front of the bulletin looking for our standing.. which I don't usually do.. but my monkey here is so excited..

NAYEON: you know I still don't get how you stay on top even if you're always skipping classes.. this is unfair!!

JENNIE: its one of my talent nyon..(grin)

LISA: ""WHOA"".. You are so amazing baby.. wish I have brain like yours..

JENNIE: I'm sure your just as smart as me baby.. wheres your name by the way..

LISA: uhmm.. I'm number "69"..

JENNIE: uhh.. its okay..

-She looks sad of her score.. I was rubbing her back when Somi came running looks so happy..

SOMI: LALI!!!..

LISA: hey.. did you got high score..

SOMI: UH-HUh.. (grin) and I saw your score.. ​~~hmm I'm higher than you are..

LISA: really what is it?

SOMI: 68...

LISA: it's just one point!!!

SOMI: still!! and remember our deal...

LISA: yeah yeah..

JENNIE: what deal are you talking about?..

SOMI: well~~ she promise to buy me all foods and drinks I want when I sleep over to her unit, if I got higher than her.. so later then??

-then she walks away,..

---

LISA POV

-like Somi said a week after the school starts, we made a deal who will get a higher score in the first quarter will treat all the foods and drink we wish for on our sleep over,, just simple as that.. but there's a kitten here has been pouting since this morning..

-were at the field chilling in a good weather..

LISA: baby..?

JENNIE: hmm?

LISA: you okay?

JENNIE: yeah-

-she's keep scrolling her phone and not even looking at my direction.. I kind of getting pissed.. getting up I sat in front of her and grab her phone..

JENNIE: lisa!! what the hell!!

LISA: "lisa"??

JENNIE: just give me my phone back..

LISA: whats going on? are you mad at me?

JENNIE: no~~

LISA: but were been here for almost an hour now and you keep your attention on your phone..!! who are you messaging??