Chapter 5: A night out

"Marilyn, would you like to join Ken and I on a night out? You can bring a friend if you'd like." Connor asked that Thursday before she left.

"I'd love to, Connor." She smiled.

"You'd love to what, Miss. Kerr?" Asked a familiar voice. She turned to be face to face with Samuel.

"Umm.. I..." She stuttered, purely hypnotized by him.

"She's going out with my boyfriend and I tomorrow night." Spoke Connor, saving her from any further humiliation. Sam smiled down at her.

"Well, do you mind if I join your little party? I've been told I don't socialize enough with the employees and I'd like to get to know the both of you better." Said Sam.

"You can get to know me in any way you'd like." Muttered Connor.

"Connor!" Gasped Marilyn.

"What? Too far?" He laughed.

"What?" Asked Sam.

"Nothing!" Connor and Marilyn said at the same time. Sam just brushed it off.

"Well not to cause offense, Mr. Kennedy, but isn't that a bit unprofessional? Can't you get to know us on a professional level in the work place?" Marilyn spoke.

"I'd like to know you on a personal level, Miss. Kerr." He spoke sexily. Her chest seemed to tighten.

"What do you mean by that?" Marilyn asked trembling.

"I mean that you need to know the real person that is working for you, not the professional face they put on. I want to know the real you. The real both of you."

"Sure. Join us, Mr. Kennedy. It's just going to be a little crowded in the back of the car." Connor laughed. Marilyn shot him a look as if to say "No! Absolutely not!"

"Well, that's just fine. I hope we can all have a good time together."

That night she wore a black cropped top and a pair of light wash jeans that fit her perfectly. She curled her hair and applied her usual makeup, with the exception of her new red lipstick.

"Haley! Are you ready?" She called.

"Yeah, hold on!" Haley called back. They both walked out of their rooms at the same time.

"Oh wow! You look amazing!" Said Haley.

"Ditto, darling." Marilyn smiled. Haley wore a long, button up, white shirt with black leggings and heels, her hair in waves.

"Girls, you look hot!" Called Connor from inside the car as they slipped in.

"Thanks, hon." Marilyn laughed, "Connor, this is Haley. Haley, Connor."

"Nice to meet you." Haley smiled.

"Nice to meet you too. Now Haley, Marilyn, this is my partner, Ken."

"It's wonderful to finally meet you, Ken. I've heard so much about you." Marilyn smiled.

"I could say the same about you." Ken spoke.

"Now are we going to get Mr. Hottie?" Asked Haley.

"You call him that too?" Asked Connor. Ken glared at him. They all laughed.

"Yes. We are." Answered Ken.

Sam came walking out of the gates of his home towards the car. He was dressed in jeans and a button up shirt with the top few buttons left open.

"Oh my.." Marilyn spoke. He looked magnificent tonight.

He came around to her side, indicating for her to move to the middle seat. She was going to be squished in between her best friend and her sexy boss.

"Hello, everyone." He spoke as he slipped in the car and closed the door. All eyes were on him.

"Hi.." Haley said dreamily. Marilyn was seated so close to him she could feel his body heat radiate off of him.

As they drove he would casually move his leg closer so that it was touching hers. He would watch the effect of the simple contact. She would bite her lip and move closer to Haley. He smiled and turned his attention to the window.

"Turn left right up here." Instructed Sam while he pointed. As he set his hand down, he let his fingers slowly graze over her thigh. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly and unnoticeably. He bit his lip and let his eyes travel her body.

"This is going to be one hell of a night." Haley stated excitedly.

"You can say that again." Mumbled Marilyn at the feeling of his eyes trailing her.