CHAPTER 11● JEALOUSLY

" thanks a lot for saving my son's life," the mother of the baby expressed her gratitude towards Prisha and Krish.

"Just a heads up, please be more careful from now on as anything could have happened," Prisha gently reminded, while patting the baby's head as he looked at her and giggled.

"Got it," the woman replied with a smile as she hugged her baby.

"Tataaaa," the baby chirped in his adorable tone, pecking Prisha's cheeks and bringing smiles to everyone.

"Goodbye, cutie. You're so sweet, hope to see you again soon," she said, lightly kissing the baby's cheeks before they both left
.
.
.
.
Someone was watching all this from the window of a car parked some distance away, which was burning a lot in the jealously. The glass he was holding also broke in his hand and blood started flowing from his hands. He did not like it at all. It seemed to him that the child was kissing Prisha and Krish was talking laughingly to Prisha.

"'What the heck, man?"" Abhisumat exclaimed at the sight of blood coming out of Rudhransh's hand.

" 'Are you crazy?"' Abhi questioned, attempting to tie a handkerchief around Rudransh's hand to stop the bleeding, but Rudransh pulled his hand back. His eyes were filled with rage ..

"'There is only one kid who just gave a light kiss to your future one. Why are you so mad, yaar , please chill out and control your anger,' "he shouted, trying once again to tie the handkerchief...

"I hate the idea of any man being near her, no matter the age. How could he have the audacity to kiss her?" he exclaimed, clenching his bloody hand tightly. Abhisumat observed him with disbelief, feeling a sense of fear creeping in. Rudransh's anger was truly unsettling and known to be very dangerous...

"Thank God Krish you came forward at the right time anything could have happened Prisha " Janvi thanked

Krish couldn't resist smiling at Prisha and she returned the smile, both sharing a moment. Jhanvi noticed and tried to break the tension by pretending to cough.

" "We should head to college, we're running late," Jhanvi interrupted.

Prisha, snapping out of her reverie, agreed with a quick nod.

"Let's go," she said. As they started to leave, Krish stopped them politely,

"Could you guys give me a ride to college? My car broke down." Prisha glanced at Jhanvi and then back to Krish, considering his past help and their shared destination.

"Of course, hop in," she said with a smile that made krish heart skip a beat ...

Krish is this guy from a well-known political family, being 21 years old, he goes to the same college as Prisha and is a year senior to her. He kinda has a crush on Prisha, but hasn't confessed his feelings yet.

As all three of them were sitting in the car, they had no idea what was brewing.
There was Rudhransh his intense stare filled with hatred aimed at Krish. He was fuming with anger, hands bleeding, but he didn't seem bothered about his own injury...

"I need all the information about this men within 20 minutes" Rudhransh told Abhisumat making him nodded his head..

.
.
.
.
.
.

RUDHRANSH/ POV
.
.

"Even though I really don't want to hurt her and just want her to be mine out of love, it's getting harder and harder to deal with this situation. It really bugs me to see her laughing and talking with someone else."

Maybe she doesn't remember anything about me because she was only 5 years old at the time. And it's not like I was looking for her since childhood, I always ignored her. But when I saw her in college, my heart started racing and I realized she was the one for me. So, I made my wish to make her mine.