𝟑. 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦

RUDHRANSH/POV

RUDHRANSH/POV

------------------------------
"WHAT THE FUCK AMBER GONE? " In an angry voice, I yelled out when I noticed that Amber wasn't in the car. he's probably around here somewhere; right now, I'm in the parking area where my three brothers are at the college planning to confront the person supplying them with weapons. They aim to confiscate all the weapons in their possession. It's crazy how lax the security is at this college. People walk in with weapons, and the staff is clueless about the illegal and dangerous activities going on. The weapons involved in this exchange are no joke...

"NEIL AND RIHAAN are going to do this task, so I really need to locate Amber quickly. He always sticks by me, so it's up to me to take care of him. It's not safe for him to be out in the open like this. I didn't plan on bringing him here, but he didn't object.

"Once I find Amber, I'll definitely give him a piece of mind."

"As I navigated the chaotic college campus, the cacophony of screams and cheers from the excited crowd threatened to overwhelm me. The famous singer's arrival had drawn a sea of fans, but I was oblivious to the frenzy. My sole focus was finding Amber, my majestic lion companion. I slipped on my mask and plunged into the throng, my eyes scanning the crowds with a sense of urgency.

In my quest, I found myself in the dimly lit back corridors of the college, the noise muffled by the walls. The sudden silence was a welcome respite, but my relief was short-lived. As I turned a corner, I collided with a girl, her eyes shut tight to avoid the impact. My instincts kicked in, and I caught her mere inches from the ground, her slender form fitting perfectly in my arms.

And then, I was lost. Lost in the depths of her eyes, which fluttered open like delicate petals. Our gazes met, and I felt the world around me melt away. Time stood still. I was captivated by the gentle curve of her lips, the soft flush on her cheeks, and the sparkle in her eyes. It was as if I'd stumbled into a hidden world, one that existed solely for us. I couldn't look away, couldn't breathe, couldn't think. All I could do was drink in the beauty before me, my heart pounding in my chest like a drum.

"As I gazed into her eyes, I felt a surge of emotions. Her small hand rested gently on my shoulder, her lips quivering slightly as if trying to contain a secret. Her eyes sparkled with a mix of innocence and determination, and I couldn't help but smile. She grasped my shirt tightly with her tiny fists, as if her very existence depended on me. And then, I remembered the promise someone made me long ago - '

""Aapne mujhase vaada kiya hai aaj se aap sirph mere ho jab main badee ho jaoongee tub aap mujhase shadhi korogae"::

' ('You promised me that from now on you're mine, and that when I grow up, you'll marry me'). Those words still echoed in my mind, a constant reminder of the bond  i shared   the girl who is not with me but stilliving in my mind
I don't even know how she look but still she is living in my mind ,