Realization

Note: Forgot to put in the previous chapter that the boys are teenagers.

The black hair boy continue to drag her. His grip is strong for someone that looks so lanky. The blonde haired boy just wordlessly follow them.

"Hey, quit pulling me will you?!" Aria yells at him.  She then realized she still didn't know their names.

"Who the hell are you guys?! I still don't know your names!"

Black hair gritted his teeth in annoyance. "Are you really feigning amnesia right now Ravenna?! Just quit pretending! It's getting annoying!"

"Just tell me your names d*mn it!"

Blonde boy gasped. "Did you hit your head Ravenna?! We are your brothers Victor and Keith!"

Suddenly, Aria stopped struggling from the black haired boy's hold.

"Wait...did you say your names are Victor and Keith as in..."

The characters in that stupid book she was about to return before System dumb*ss sent her to this unfamiliar place against her will?!

Does this mean that the black haired dude is Victor Rosehart, and the blonde is Keith Rosehart?!

"So...you guys are the sons of Duke Rosehart right?" Aria questioned for confirmation.

At this point, all three stopped walking. Both boys look at her weirdly.

"You must have really hit your head. I'll let father know so that he can send a doctor to check on you," Victor stated, then resumes pulling her arm.

Aria's mind tries to process the situation she is in.

This can't be like the transmigration stories I read! I definitely did not take over someone's body! Those two kept calling me Ravenna...and even System 0322...but that's my mom's name...

It felt like she is trying to piece together a puzzle.

Then, something clicked. Aria suddenly gasped, startling the boys.

Wait a minute! My mom is supposed to be sent to this world, not me!

She was the villainess in that book! Ravenna Rosehart!

"What is going on with you Ravenna?!" Said Victor in irritation, but relieved she has stopped resisting him. They are near the entrance of the mansion. He can see the figure of their father the Duke waiting for them.

But Aria just stared ahead, looking wide-eyed.

"Ravenna, are you alright?!" Keith showed more concern than his brother and snapped his fingers in front of her face to get her attention.

They finally made it to the entrance, where the Duke tapped his foot impatiently, arms crossed.

"Father, Ravenna's acting strange. She might've accidentally hit her head somehow," said Victor, looking up at the imposing figure of Duke Rosehart.

Duke Rosehart is a tall middle-aged but still handsome man with blonde hair and cold green eyes. The Duke narrowed his eyes as he scrutinized the three.

"What happened?"

"I don't know what happened father. We just found Ravenna looking disheveled further out in the garden," answered Victor.

"And she also seems to lost her memories," added Keith.

Duke Rosehart turn his attention to Aria.

"Is what Keith said true Ravenna?" He asks her.

Aria didn't answer him immediately, as she is sweating bullets from thinking how to respond.

Her silence is uncharacteristic of her to the three males before her.

"Ravenna, I won't repeat myself again. Is it true that you have amnesia?"

Aria felt the weight of the Duke's stern gaze and knew she had to respond carefully. She swallowed hard, trying to steady her nerves.

"Yes father," she said, feeling strange to call this man that since he is not her real dad. "I...I don't remember much. I must have hit my head very hard. Everything is a bit hazy."

The Duke's eyes softened slightly, but his eyes remained cold and calculating. "Very well. We will summon a doctor immediately. Until then, you are to rest in your room and not strain yourself. Do you understand?"

Aria nodded quickly. "Yes, father."

"Boys, take her to her room."

"Yes, father!" Victor and Keith simultaneously replied.

Aria doesn't know what else to do but fake having amnesia to avoid raising further suspicion. She doesn't know how long she will be here in this fantasy world based on that sh*tty book, but she must figure out a way to get to Earth.

Back to her Mom and Dad.