Aria

Aria's POV

WTF is this book?

Aria Ravenia Wilson, the 14 year old daughter of Johnathan and Ravenna Wilson laid down on her bed with one knee propped up, reading a leather bound book titled "The Prince and The Saintess". She had a hunch this book will catch her interest when she purchased it at the bookstore. It turns out she was right because the name of the story's villainess is the same as her mom's.

Ravenna. The villainess's name is Ravenna Rosehart. The daughter of a Duke who tries to break Prince Arlin's and the Saintess Elara Lovewood's relationship apart.

Aria thinks the story's plot is worst than Twilight and was annoyed that the villainess has her mom's name along with having the same features: Raven black hair and green eyes.

Hell, even the artwork of the villainess looks like younger version her mom (or even Aria herself except the eye color) in a Victorian style getup. It was so weird. It was a good thing she hadn't showed the book to her mom. She'd probably be weirded out too.

So yeah, the book was interesting at first until she read it. The plot was too generic and filled with holes.

"This book is stupid. I should return it," Aria muttered to herself and got off the bed. Since it's the weekends, she decided to go help her mom at the flower shop before returning the book.
—————————————————————————

Aria entered the quaint flower shop owned by her mom. She was instantly greeted by the gentle fragrance of blossoms and the gentle tinkling of the bell above the door. Her mother, Ravenna, looked up from arranging a display of vibrant tulips, her eyes lighting up at the sight of her daughter.

"Hello sweetheart! Thank you for coming to help out!" Said her mom, her voice warm with affection.

Aria smiled at the sight her beautiful mother. She can feel the warmth and love radiating from her. "No problem, mom. What do you need me to do?"

Her mom handed Aria a basket filled with freshly cut roses. "Could you start organizing these by color? We have a few orders for mixed bouquets coming in later."

"Sure thing," Aria replied, setting her bag down and taking the basket and setting to work, the soft petals brushing against her fingertips as she sorted them into neat rows.

As they work side by side, Aria found herself lost in the rhythm of the task. She glanced over at her mother, marveling at how effortlessly she moved among the blooms, her love for her craft evident in every graceful gesture.

"So mom, when will dad get back from his business trip?" She asked.

"He said he will be back before dinner. I am planning to make something special for his return."

"Oh, what are you going to make for dad, mom? Whatever you make is always delicious," Aria remarked with a fond smile.

Ravenna chuckled, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "I was thinking of preparing his favorite, grilled salmon with a side of roast vegetables and wild rice. And for dessert, perhaps a decadent chocolate mousse."

Aria's stomach rumbled at the thought of her mother's cooking. "That sounds amazing, Mom. Dad will be thrilled."

Her mom nodded, a satisfied smile gracing her lips. "I hope so. Now let's finish these up so that I can close early to prepare dinner."

Together, mother and daughter continue their work, their bond between them strengthened by their shared love and the simple joy of being together.
—————————————————————————

After they finish their work, Aria can now start heading out to the bookstore.

Quickly grabbing her bag, Aria didn't notice that something fell out.

"Bye Mom! I'm heading to the bookstore to return a book before it closes! I'll be home before dinner and seeing dad back!" She called out as she hurried towards the door.

Ravenna smiled. "Take care sweetie! And don't forget to grab a treat for yourself while you're there!"

"Thanks Mom!" The sounds of jingles are heard after the door closed.
————————————————————————-

Seeing the girl leave the flower shop, an entity that had been waiting for the right moment jumps into action.

A glowing white orb revealed itself from behind a nearby tree.

"That must be Ravenna Stuart, formerly Ravenna Rosehart! I must get to her quickly before the deadline!" The orb followed after the girl walking away.
—————————————————————————

As Ravenna herself prepares to leave, she noticed a book on the floor.

"That looks like it doesn't belong to me. Aria must've accidentally dropped it. Didn't she say she is returning a book to the bookstore? I must hurry to give it to her!"

Ravenna closed shop and immediately sets out to find her daughter.