Game Of Thrones

138 AC. Kings Landing - A Moon after Elaena left

It is late at night, and Ahsoka was in bed after a long day of battle strategy and tending to the needs of the people. The latter more Ahsoka than Aemond. During one of the many small council meetings, Lady Mysaria brought to light a very important situation regarding the people's needs.

Ahsoka: Lady Mysaria, I do believe you said you have something you'd like to discuss?
Mysaria: The people are starting to run out of food. And they are asking for your help.
Ahsoka: What of the grain shipment from Highgarden?
Qarl: Hasn't arrived yet your grace.
Ahsoka: Well, until then. We will open the castle gates to the people and use our personal grain stalls to feed them until then.
Mysaria: *smiles* Very well your grace.
Ahsoka: Ser Qarl, you'll see to it?
Qarl: At once.

After that meeting, Ahsoka had the gates open immediately to give the announcement. That was a week ago. And the grain had still not arrived. As more food outside the gates started to run out, more and more people started to pour into the gates of the Red Keep. Tables were set with pots of soup, bread, venison, rabbit, and pig. Ahsoka insisted on only providing water to keep the drunken fights minimum. The people were grateful. Ahsoka started to worry. She sat in bed with the candle burning next to her. Her book kept her mind at ease until her husband came out from the chamber bathroom. He walked over and sat comfortably under the blankets. He looks over at Ahsoka before leaning over to kiss her. "Mmm, how was your day?" She asks him. He pulls back his gaze to fall onto her face. She's still reading.

Aemond: Am I boring you?
Ahsoka: *still reading* What do you mean?
Aemond: *takes book*
Ahsoka: Give *interrupted*
Aemond: That's *tosses book* enough of that. *looks back at her* You bring those beautiful eyes over here.

Ahsokas eyes flick from her husbands face to his bare chest. Over the years, he had grown a nice layer of chest hair that Ahsoka absolutely loves. She runs her fingers through his chest hair and down his hard stomach before slipping it into his sleep pants and bringing her lips to hover over his.

Aemond: *quiet moan*
Ahsoka: Have I not been giving you enough attention, Kepus? (Uncle)
Aemond: Mmm. *eye rolls back*
Ahsoka: Please. Allow me to make it up to you, husband. *strokes him*
Aemond: Ohh, my...
Ahsoka: Will you allow me to beg for forgiveness?

Ahsoka doesn't give him the chance to answer as she already knows what his answer will be. Instead, she slips her tongue into his mouth while Aemond makes no complaints. Instead, he moans into the kiss and brings his wife to straddle his hardening cock. Gripping at her plump hips. As Ahsoka has matured, along with birthing eleven children. Over the years, her body has gotten more heavy than she used to be. Her belly had a small round shape instead of the abs she had when she went to the stepstones. Her legs were still long and sturdy. Only now, her thighs were thicker and had more muscle. Obviously, her ass and breasts grew. Aemond loves the thickness of his beautiful wife. The woman who has given him everything. She grinds on his hard cock before the doors burst open to reveal Alicent Hightower and Laenor Velaryon. Their parents.

Alicent: Your grace, you *sees them*
Aemond: *holding Ahsokas hips* Mother!
Laenor: *enters* Oh! *turns around*
Ahsoka: Nooo!
Alicent: Our.. our apologies. But there has been a development. You must get to the council chamber immediately.

With that, the awkward parents left the room. Aemond and Ahsoka through on robes and made their way. Upon entry, everyone was gathered around the table. Aemond and Ahsoka made their way to their usual spots before Ahsoka saw the letters in her Grandfathers hand. "Let me have them." She says in an already annoyed tone. She takes the first letter and doesn't like what she reads.