Reunions

130 AC. Kings Landing

Ahsoka awakes to kicking in her womb. Her son is awake and thinks she should be too. "Alright. Alright. *sniffs* I'm up. *clears throat*" She rolls over to find her husband asleep. He is so handsome. Especially even he takes his eyepatch off when he enters their apartments. Ahsoka stared at her husband with nothing but love. And desire... her hormones are all over the place. And right now, she wants her husband. She reaches her hand below the covers and thanks the gods that her husband sleeps naked as she starts to play with his hardening cock. A few light pumps of her hand she moves beneath the covers, making sure but to crush her belly or Aemonds legs. She admires how well endowed her husband is before taking him in her mouth. He tastes divine, to say the least. He shifts in his sleep allowing Ahsoka enough room to then lick from his balls to the tip of his cock, taking the whole things down her throat. She's gotten very good at this over the course of her short marriage, and it was something Aemond loved to sit back and enjoy.

Aemond started to stir awake. The feeling of warmth coving his lower body. "Mm. What?" He says as he flutters his eye open. A stretch, and he realizes what's going on. If it wasn't clear enough for him from the feeling alone, the sounds of gargling filling his eyes is surely to do the trick. Aemond then slowly lifts the covers to find his beloved wife. Doing her duty.

Aemond: Mmm. *licks lips* My love.
Ahsoka: *moaning*
Aemond: *breath hitches* Oh, my sweet... Are you hungry? Is that it?
Ahsoka: *slurps* Mhmm.
Aemond: Ohh... Why didn't you say so? *grips her hair*

Aemond now starts to enjoy himself. Thrusting in and out of her mouth, fucking her throat. The sweet sounds of gagging fill his ears, and his functioning eye rolls back. Aemond pulls his cock from her mouth now rubbing the tip on her tongue.

Aemond: Is this what you need?
Ahsoka: Mm. Please?
Aemond: Please, what?
Ahsoka: *moaning*
Aemond: Use your words, sweet girl. Please, what?
Ahsoka: Please feed me kepus. (Uncle)
Aemond: That's a good girl. You know what I like.

That is what he wanted to hear. In their marriage bed, he loved hearing her call him Uncle. It was the only place he let her. Aemond continued filling her mouth and playing with her. Slapping his hard cock on her face calling her a good girl. Her favorite nickname. Eventually, Aemond spilled into her mouth. Spreaking his seed all over her mouth and caressing her face with the hand he had wrapped in her hair. "Beautiful girl."

Later that day, Ahsoka stood at her balcony waiting for signs of her family. Aemond had come up behind her, nuzzling his head into her shoulder.

Aemond: They'll be here, my love.  Don't worry yourself. *kisses neck* It's not good for the baby.
Ahsoka: *sighs* I just want everything to be OK.
Aemond: It will be my sweet.
Ahsoka: Do you promise to be on your best behavior possible around my brothers?
Aemond: *sighs*
Ahsoka: I'm not asking you to be friendly. Simply to avoid them when possible. And to ignore them when it's not possible to avoid them.
Aemond: That is something I can promise. *kisses temple*

Aemond reaches his hands to hold her belly from behind. Gently, he lifts Ahsokas belly. Relieving pressure off of her lower back. This action makes her relax her head on his shoulder. She loves it when he does this for her. "I would never risk your health. Or our sons. I will be civil." He whispered into her ear. That's when she heard them. The roars of Seasmoke, Meleys, and Moondancer flying side by side, racing it seems. Along with a few Velaryon ships, not too far behind.

 Along with a few Velaryon ships, not too far behind