Cunttower

130 AC. Kings Landing

2 Moons Later

Otto Hightower is having a conversation with his daughter, The Queen. The Princess Ahsoka has taken to causing some issues for The Hand now to deal with. After the Princess learned of the fighting pits in Kings Landing, she placed spies all over the city for moons on end. Little did Otto know that those spies were indeed birds that Ahsoka warged into. She watched night after night the torture those innocent children had to endure for the amusement of a few low-lifes. Taking note of people placing bets, the runners of the fights, and the gold cloaks that took their monthly cut. It was a total of 13 gold cloaks that took the bribe of those men. A few of them Daemon had put into position. After gathering evidence, she brought it before the small council and was adamant about the arrests of those involved, including the gold cloaks. That night, Ahsoka took Aemond, Cregan, Jaxton, Ser Harrold, and a few knights of the Kings Guard. Ahsoka dressed in leather pants and a tunic big enough to cover her protruding belly. Aemond had tried to get her to stay behind on the raid, but she refused. With her two blades, she ran through multiple people who attempted to fight off the raid. Aemond earned a new scar across his back from a hooked blade. But the raid was successful. Ahsoka and the others arrested a few of the leaders they did not kill in the fight, as well as the gold cloaks she had taken notice of. Otto was losing faith from the council as well. Ahsoka has deep pockets. Enough to fully fund orphanages, schools, mentorship, and apprenticeship studies. If anyone needs something now, they just come straight to Ahsoka.

 If anyone needs something now, they just come straight to Ahsoka

Otto: Lord Beesbury has gone to speak with the Princess.
Alicent: The master of coin?
Otto: He's allied with Rhaenyra. And since the funding of Kings Landing doesn't seem to be going through the crown anymore. He's gone to ask the Princess for aid.
Alicent: What for?
Otto: The Crown owes a debt to the Iron Bank of Braavos. Since we don't have all of the funds, he's asking the Princess to assist with gold she's providing the city.
Alicent: Oh. Well, as long as there's progress, yes?
Otto: This could utterly destroy Aegons' claim.
Alicent: Father *interrupted*
Otto: The people won't accept him. If Princess Ahsoka is the one to swoop in a save the day every time something happens, they will revolt. Until she is placed on the throne.
Alicent: Would that be the worst thing? Ahsoka is a dutiful woman, unlike her mother. She has all the attributes of a great queen. She takes the throne. And Aemond. Is her King consort.
Otto: Do you understand what you are saying? A woman, on the Iron Throne? That's everything we are trying to prevent.
Alicent: Then perhaps we should instill Aemond instead? The people won't make fuss if she is beside him as his queen.
Otto: No! Aegon is the true heir.

The only real reason Otto insists on Aegon being the heir is because he's easy to manipulate. All Aegon cares about are his cups, and getting his cock wet. Aemond, on the other hand, is well educated, a warrior, fierce dragon rider, and now husband to the most influential woman in the Seven Kingdoms. Perhaps she was the true reason for his refusal of Aemond ascending the throne. While he did have care for the prince, he still hated his wife. Ahsoka Velaryon would always be an abomination in bis eyes. And he hated how everyone seemed to be taken with her, especially his own family. Even Alicent couldn't help but stand up for Ahsoka time and time again. Even towards The Hand himself. And that shocked him more than anything. Alicent has always done what her father said. Always took his side and followed his orders, even after becoming queen. But she always defended Ahsoka against her father. She was the one thing The Queen would stand up to her father for.