Blacks v. Blues

138 AC. Westeros

A/N. We're going to be switching from the two councils.

DragonStone

Now that Jace has proclaimed himself King, his goal is for a full-blown war. Despite the advice of those around him, he wants to take the throne by force. "Your Grace. We must consider the facts. Princess Ahsoka has the love of the people and as well as the power of the gods. It will not be easy to take the throne by force." All Jace thought about was the Iron Throne. He spent his entire life being looked down on and hated. First, it was because he was a bastard, then because he killed Ahsoka. All he wanted was to go up in the world. And now he has that chance.

Jace: We will destroy them

Daemon: You need allies.
Jace: I am the true king per my mother word.
Baela: If you are to remain king, you must listen to my father.
Jace: I am. We shall send envoys to each Kingdom. They shall swear fealty or suffer my wrath.
Luke: You know it won't be that easy.
Baela: The people love Ahsoka, and for good reason.
Jace: *eye roll* Yes, yes. We've all heard of my sister and her great wonders.
Daemon: Jacaerys, you *interrupted*
Jace: THAT IS YOUR GRACE!

Since his coronation, he has been demanding respect. "I am King. And you will all show me the respect warranted. The respect you would have shown your late queen." He told them.

Daemon: *grits teeth* Your Grace... even a king can not survive without allies. Where are our allies? We have no allies amongst The Lannisters. The North?
Baela: Hardly.
Jace: No. There has never been a Stark who forgot an oath. Lord Rickon pledged fealty to my mother.
Baela: Your mother, husband. Not you.

A silence fills the room. King Jacaerys Targaryen (renamed after crown) turns to his Queen, Baela Targaryen. "Say again, wife?" Jacaerys silently backs down on account of his uncle Daemon, Baelas father sending a frightening look his way. Silently saying, "Do it. I dare you cunt."

Baela: I only mean. Lord Rickon swore to Rhaenyra. And *looks down* now she's gone...
Daemon: *looks down*
Baela: They swore no such oath to you.
Rhaena: Not to mention, Ahsoka has a person tie with House Stark. Ser Cregan?
Daemon: Their right. They may not swear to us so easily.
Luke: You also won't be able to count on the ships from Driftmark.
Jace: The Iron Isles.
Daemon: Those greasy sons of whores?
Jace: They have ships. Dorne will not side with us. Brother your betrothel has been annulled since Princess Sand left.

Luke had actually been getting along well with Aaliah before she left. "Come with me." She said to him. He told her that he couldn't abandon his family in a time of crisis. The kiss goodbye was all he could think about.