~Chapter 20~

Zach

I wake up in the morning with a yawn. I go to sit up, but something on my chest stops me. I look down to see the top of Kaycee's head. My arms are wrapped around her as she uses my chest as a pillow. I lay my head back down on the pillow and close my eyes, my right hand playing with her long, brown hair.

I grab the tv remote from the because table and turning the flat screen tv in my room on, putting on the early morning news. I watch as the anchor talks about recent robberies and crimes in the city and I sigh, annoyed.

For months people have been committing several crimes, some leaving signs as a way to rebel against my family, or just for the fun of it. It has been driving my father crazy in finding ways to decrease the crimes.

I watch in interest at what the anchor says next.

"We have heard from a little bird that the crown Prince Zach found love," she says with a smile. Behind her is a picture of Kaycee and I dancing, where my face was inches from hers and it looked like we were going to kiss, "the young lady is raising everyone's curiosity as to what her name is and how she caught the Prince's heart. Local teen magazine had a poll asking their readers think about this new romance, 86% of the readers think that are the next royal family, while 24% think they are the next royal disaster. But that's just a magazine poll, let's ask some of the citizens ourselves, Kate you're up,"

The camera moves to a woman standing downtown, where several people are walking past her.

"Thank you Terry," the woman, Kate, says with a cheery smile, "I'm in downtown to ask some of the modern day citizens what they think of Prince Zach and his mystery lady," she then walks a ways and stops a man in his forties.

"Excuse me, sure," Kate says with a smile, "But what do you think of Prince Zach and his mystery lady," the man glances at the camera before looking back at Kate.

"I don't care," he says, his voice rough, "the Prince can do whatever he wants for all I care, I just hope he makes the right decisions for this country," and with that, the man walks away, leaving Kate speechless for a few seconds. She clears her throat before moving to the next person.

The next person ended up being two teenage girls, who are smiling widely at the camera.

"Could I ask you two a few questions?" Kate asks, same smile on her face. The two teens nod eagerly.

"Sure," they both say in unison.

"What do you think of Prince Zach and his mystery lady?" She asks, "one at a time please," the teens blush before the brunette raises her hand shyly, "Yes?" Kate asks and hands the teen her microphone. The brunette smiles shyly before speaking.

"I think they're perfect for one another," she says softly, but still audible, "I don't care what anyone else says," she hands Kate the microphone back and blushes furiously. Kate then hands the microphone to her friend, who eagerly grabs it.

"I don't like it," the blonde says angrily, "to me it seems that the lady is just using him because he is royal and has more money than her. But not me. Zach, if you're watching, I'm here for you whenever you need me, love you!" She hands back the microphone to Kate, who thanks the two teens before walking off. I then switch the channel to a home renovating show, not wanting to hear another teen drool on how much she loves me, it was just plan annoying.

I hear a moan and look down to see Kaycee waking up. I smile to myself before returning to the show. I see Kaycee tense up in my peripheral vision and my smile widens a bit as she suddenly sits up, looking at me.

"Morning, love," I say nonchalantly, watching the site after sending her a smirk. She glares at me before a look of shock appears on her face.

"Did we...?" She asks softly, not wanting to say it. I decide to have some fun.

"Did we what?" I ask, looking at her with a smile.

"Did we, um, have-"

"Sex?" I ask, causing her to blush, which causes me to laugh softly, "No, No we didn't," I say and she relaxes, "But if you want to..." I add with a mischievous smirk. Get eyes widen and she throws a pillow at me, her cheeks getting redder.

"No thank you," she says firmly before looking at the time on her phone, "Oh crap, I gotta go, I'm late,"

"No, you're not late," I say, "it's a Saturday, Kaycee," she sits back down and relaxes, realizing she doesn't have to work today. I pat the spot next to me, morning for her to lay down. She hesitates, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Oh come on. I don't bite," she then lies down beside me and I allow her to use my chest as a pillow again. We watch the show in silence for a few minutes.

"Did you know that some magazine has a poll about us in it?" She remains silent before nodding and mumbling a 'yes'. I don't reply, feeling awkward about the subject, but it needs to be discussed.

"It was on the news this morning," I continue softly, "done reporter asked people on the streets what they think of us. A man doesn't care, a brunette teen things were u cute together, and her blonde friend hates you and loves me," I say the last part with annoyance. Kaycee laughs suddenly, causing me to look down at her.

"What?" I ask, confused as to why she is suddenly laughing.

"The blonde must be one of the fangirls,"

"What are...fangirls?" She giggles again.

"They are girls, normally teens, who are obsessed with someone or something," Kaycee explains, "in your case, the fangirls are obsessed with you," I smirk, hearing how she said the last words.

"Are you jealous?"

"Nope," she replies instantly, popping the 'p'. I chuckle before tickling her. She gasps and jumps away from my body, sitting on the other side of the bed. I sit up, sending her a mischievous grin.

"You wouldn't..!"

"I would," I say before reaching over and pulling her towards me, I think begin a tickling war, causing her to erupt in a fit of giggles as she tries to block my attacks.

"Zachary Kanyor.." She gasps, smiling and giggling, "s-stop!" I laugh as she tries rolling into her stomach, but the tickling doesn't stop.

"Admit that you're jealous," she shakes her head stubbornly, trying hard not to laugh. I continue tickling her and she told back onto her back, still laughing.

"Fine, fine," she says and I stop. She lays there in silence, catching her breath as I smile triumphantly down at her, "I am not jealous," she suddenly says and gets off the bed. I smile before following, chasing her around the room. I'm surprised in myself, normally I wouldn't do this with anyone, all, maybe Cash, but he's my younger brother and a kid.

Kaycee gasps as I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her into my chest. A both stand there in silence, catching our breaths. I then bend down and kiss her shoulder before resting my chin there.

"Remind me to never challenge you to a face," I say, still out of breath. Kaycee laughs before looking up at me. I'm slightly taller than her. Me being 6' compared to her 5'6". I smile down at her before kissing her forehead.

"We should do this more often,"

"What? Chase each other around?"

"Well I was saying you should sleep in here more often, but we can also do that," she smile before going to say something, but is interrupted when the door opens.