Burada ne yapıyorsun Aşkım?

{What are you doing here my love?}

Goktugs eyes widened once he saw her just standing there, staring at him. "Elenora?" He whisphered under his breath, his eyes softening once he met hers. Borans brows furrowed as he noticed Goktugs horse had started slowing down, eventually coming to a sudden halt. Looking around his eyes finally found the reason as to why Goktug had slowed down as a small smile appeared on his face. Goktug stared at Elenora, confused as to why she was here. 

The last time she had come they had ended on bad terms, and therefore Goktug felt the need to apologise to her since he had harshly forced her out of the caged tent and practically dragged her back to her horse. He didnt want to hurt Elenoras feeling, and he felt bad for what he had done. Even though Elenoras behaviour had hurt him, Goktug didnt want his behaviour..to hurt her. 

Sudden snickering caused the muscular Alp to fall out of his trace, looking behind him Goktug noticed Boran Alp with a large playful grin on his face. "Are you done staring now, Goktug Alp? Eh?" Boran joked, earning a few laughs from the other Alps behind him. Goktug looked away, embarrassed. He didnt really know what to say as it was true, he had been shamelessy staring at the Prenses for the past few minutes and everyone had seen him doing so. 

Goktug cleared his throat, composing himself before turning back towards the Alps, "Alper, haydi..we need to go.."  Completely ignoring Borans teases, Goktug quickly set an order for the Alps.  Yet as if he had been hypnotised, Goktugs eyes betrayed him when he found himself staring at Elenora one last time, her gaze peircing into his heart. He looked away before quickly riding towards the stables. What have you done to me benim güzel prenses'im?

Elenora breath hitched as she recognised the man who led the other turks, "Goktug Alp?" Elenora whisphered under her breath, her eyes not leaving his. She felt something in her heart, a small smile appeared on her lips as she continued to stare at Goktug, lovingly. She couldnt help it, no matter how hard she tried, Elenoras eyes would always find their way back to his.  Elenora hadnt even realised the way she looked at Goktug almost made it seem as if she were inlove with him. As if that would ever happen...

Bala and Gonca looked at eachother sharing the same concerned look as they realised, the Alps had come empty handed. There was no sight of Flatyos. He had escaped. However, unlike Bala Hatun, Aygul found herself observing Elenora rather than the Alps who had just arrived. She noticed Elenoras gaze on Goktug Alp, which caused a smile to form on her lips. Looking at Goktug, she noticed the same, he too stared back at Elenora. Aygul raised her brows, lightly nudging Gonca Hatun she gestured her head towards Elenora.

Gonca furrowed her brows before looking towards where Aygul had gestured, her face softening once she saw Elenora looking up at Goktug Alp. Bala turned her head towards Elenora only to be greeted with the sight everyone else had already seen. Small smiles appeared on all three womens faces as they stared at eachother with eyebrows rasied, Bala gestured her head towards Elenora causing Aygul to nod. 

Bala turned to Elenora as the Alps rode away, "Goktug Alp looks as if he wants to speak to you, Prenses." Elenora lightly shook her head as Balas voice caused her to come back to her senses. "Hm?" "Goktug Alp, Prenses. Go, speak to him." Bala narrowed her eyes, gesturing her head towards the stables where Goktug stood. 

"Oh.." Elenora looked over at the stables, this would be her opportunity to go apologise to him, make sure that they were good terms. Nodding her head a small smile appeared on Elenoras lips, "Alright, I'll go talk to him right now." Bala Hatun smiled watching the Princess quickly walk towards the stables. 

"Ehh so our Goktug Alp has fallen in love, hm?" Aygul raised her brows, smiling. Bala nodded her head, "The Prenses seems quite fond of him too." "Im sure of it Bala'im." Gonca smiled, she too was watching Elenora approach Goktug.