Blast from the past

Y/n was napping in Optimus's arms then she woke up when she heard a crash then she saw bulkhead accidentally crushed Prowl "nice Prowl, maybe next you can teach an engine block to float." Ratchet said y/n tilt her as Optimus put her the she walked up to bulkhead then gave a hug on his leg the hugged Prowl hoping that would make them feel better and it kinda helped.

(Later)

Y/n was drawing dinosaurs because her mom said she's taking her to the Dino-bot today so she brought her a dinosaur onesie then after that she got ready after she putting on her dinosaur onesie and grabbing a dinosaur plushie that was T-Rex cause she said that Mr.caramel was sleeping then they headed to the Dino-drive.

They went in "aw!who's this little dinosaur?" sari asked looking at y/n who dressed in a dinosaur onesie "this is the fiercest little dinosaur!hear her rawr!" Her mother held her up "rawr!" Y/n tried  to rawr but it was really small

"Utilizing state-of-the-art robotics I now bring Dino-drive into the 22nd century I give you, the Dino-bots!" They were amazed by the Dino-bots and how they acted like real life dinosaurs, y/n giggled as she held her plushie up "rawr!" She giggled, But that's when the Dino-bots started getting out of control when y/n's mom tried running away from them one of the Dino-bots cornered them as y/n's mom held her close as they looked like they were about to attack bumblebee zaps it then they got out of there but y/n dropped her T-Rex plushie.

(Later)

Y/n couldn't sleep knowing she lost her plushie when she saw something, it was a cat and her mom was sleep and y/n saw that cat had her plushie in it's mouth y/n wanted her plushie back so she carefully opened the door then walked out then trying grabbing the plushie from the cat only for it to hiss the ran off and y/n chased it when something block the cat then it got scared then dropped the plushie and ran off when y/n grabbed her plushie then looked up and saw a robot dinosaur in front, she step back when it stepped forward she tried running but it grabbed her by the collar of her dinosaur onesie "human...but small?small human?" It spoke then it puts her down "me grimlock protect small human." she looked confused "y/n!" She looked behind her to bumblebee who then grabbed her that angered grimlock "car robot!give small human back!" "how did you get here!?" He asked then he place her behind a bush "stay here okay?" She nodded then watch as they battled holding her dinosaur plushie after that prowl picked her then y/n looked at Dino-bots feeling sad then she waved goodbye at them as prowl took her back home.

Y/n was playing with her plushie, she heard Prowl and bulkhead taken the Dino-bots to a island and wanted to play with them at first Prowl told her that could be dangerous but finally he took to see them with Prowl making sure that she was okay and they looked happy see her then when it was time for to leave they seem sad but she gave them a hug before leaving then waved them goodbye hoping to see them again.

———————

Hope you enjoy ☺️😊✨

Have a good day/night/noon