Transform and roll out part 1

A small child was walking around looking for her parents and looked around everywhere scared and holding her teddy bear tightly when she bumped into someone then she fell then looked up to see a girl older than her so she gotten scared "hey don't be scared, where's your parents?" Then the girl saw a robot dog with something in its mouth then the girl was tugging at it then two vehicles came forward to them and the small child hide behind the girl "hey little creatures, my name's bulkhead did you lose your owner bot?" The girl scream while child starts to cry then one of the vehicles screamed too "those things must be armed with some kind of high frequency sonic weapons." Then they started running "I think they're scared." They kept running "don't worry little creatures, I'm gonna hurt you." Then a monster like thing grabbed them while they struggled they saw giant robots attacking the creature until it lets go of them then of the bots grabs them.

"hi I'm bumblebee." He says "I'm sari." The girl says her name "oh don't be, I like my name." "No I mean my name is...what are you?" She asked "I'm a autobot, actually a cybertronian, what about your name?" Bumblebee asked the small child "y-y-y/n..." she replied then police drones started to shoot at him "shoo shoo!" They kept shooting at him "I love stick around and chat!but I gotta go." Then he zaps them down, y/n looked at monster in fear, they went on the roof and watched the whole thing and watch as the monster turned to dust then they went down and saw vehicles "bumblebee, is that you?" sari asked "sari?y/n?" "Oh my gosh that was so amazing I'm freaking out that you were so cool to save everyone from that monster I can't believe it!" While y/n was still scared of them "sari, take it easy my friend hurt really bad, I have to go." They sari jumped in the front seat while y/n was trying to climb in too "but I want to know more about you let us come with you please please please I wanna help!" sari pleaded while y/n finally got in "me too, but I don't have time for this." He grabs sari then he hands y/n to her then sari pleads "I said roll out bumblebee!" "You can trust this face can't you?" She asked "just keep out of sight until I can explain, and don't touch anything." Then sari jumps in then bumblebee grabs y/n and places her right next sari, he doesn't know why he did that "yes!I mean yes..." and y/n giggles.

They started to drive into the lake "uhh are we be able to breathe down there?" sari asked "oh sure, what's breathe?" He asked as they drive to a ship while sari and y/n was trying to see what's happening "what's happening?I can't see." Then bumblebee tried tie them with seatbelts "will you two keep down!?" When sari got free then accidentally hit bumblebee's horn then y/n covered her ears when they went down sliding somewhere but y/n held on then she climbed out, she started to explore when she went a room and saw that sari was grabbed by one of the autobots "how did you aboard this ship?" He asked "they followed me home, can I keep it?" Bumblebee asked "hey I'm not a it I'm a she." sari said then suddenly they noticed y/n then bumblebee picked her in his arms "so I suppose you have an explanation?" "Actually I'm narrowing it down to my top five." "Prime, you better get up here now!" Someone called him.

They went to a room were a robot that looked like a medic was trying to help an other bot "circuit damage is too extensive I can't keep him stable!" Then something around sari's neck starts to glow and pulls her towards then injured bot, then bumblebee helps her up then she places it into the bot's chest then it fixes him "that is quite the cure." He says "can all she's do that?" Bumblebee asked "I don't even know how I did that." sari said "*sigh* at this point nothing surprises me anymore, I've seen more action in this one solar cycle than my autobot service career." "Solar cycle is not over yet." "I think my dad's looking for me." sari said y/n held her teddy bear.

They made up to the surface they sari and y/n got of Ratchet's vehicle mode "don't worry humans don't usually blow up things with those symbols on the sides." "Really?and here I thought they made me an easier target." Then police cars surrounded them "put your hands where I can see them!" Captain fanzone ordered "why do they want us to do that?" Bumblebee asked "I don't know?I think it makes you look less scary or something." They did put their hands in the air but that made them more scary "it's okay they're friendly well except for the red and white one he's kind of grumpy but other then that-" then there was gasp "sari thank goodness that you are okay." Then professor sumdac hugged her "it's okay guys you could put your hands down." They put their hands down, y/n was behind one of the autobots when she walked out "y/n!" Two voices called out when two people ran towards her then a woman picked up "my baby girl!" The woman cried "where were you!don't you ever leave our sight again!how did you you even leave our sight!you're too small!" The man yelled then held her close to them then they left happy that their daughter was alive and safe.

The autobots looked at the parents left as y/n waved them bye with a sweetest smile they waved back but they all felt a protective feeling in their chest plate like a instinct to protect that small human child like if she was their own child but they didn't know why "what kind of parent let they're child alone!?" Ratchet said and the others agreed.

———————

Hope you enjoy 😊☺️✨

Have a good day/night/noon