Total meltdown

Y/n stared at her plate for a minute or two looking at the disgusting thing in front of and on her plate...THE BROCCOLI...she really dislike broccoli "y/n finished your broccoli or not getting dessert." Her mother said y/n just stick out her tongue "n-no!" She had eaten the rest of her meal just not the broccoli "come on kiddo, how are you gonna get big and strong?" Her father told her but she didn't eat then her father got an idea "how about this?eat your broccoli and you'll get two cookies." Y/n got excited but then realized she had to eat her broccoli, so she picked up the broccoli then ate it then she sticks her tongue out to show she hates it but at least she got her cookies then her father got a phone call so left the room.

(The next day)

Y/n was sitting on bulkhead's shoulder while she noticed bumblebee was thinking about something while Ratchet looked at a piece of metal with acid on it "definitely sabotage but I've never seen a corrosive like this" he test it on a piece of metal "it can even melt autobot alloy, I'd like to run some more tests it should only take a few hours." Ratchet told them "that long?" Bumblebee asked "his attention span is short too." Bulkhead joked "I heard that!" "Apparently so is his fuse." Prowl said "oh the ninja bot gets in a good one." They high five "who knew he had it in him?" "Yeah, aren't you supposed to be the strong silent type?emphasis on the silent." "Knock it off you motorheads, we've got to warn my dad, he could be in trouble." sari said "transform and roll out!" Optimus said before they transform into their vehicle mode then drove off.

They were close to sumdac tower when sari tried to warn them but then bumblebee hit the force field then Optimus caught sari and y/n "what the spark was that?" "A force field, when the tower's under attack it goes to auto defense mode "what a dumb design, if your dad's in trouble how are we supposed get inside and save him?" Bumblebee asked sari "leave that to me." Then Ratchet created a hole in a force field "I don't think so." They heard behind before they turned around to see Cyrus the colossus who was little but then now wasn't now, then he started to attack them with a lamppost "sari, see if you can deactivate the auto defense Prowl and bumblebee will get to your father, y/n stay close to sari." They went in the hole but then bulkhead got stuck in and Ratchet couldn't make it wider "bumblebee!you'll have to go on alone!" "Oh!lucky me!" Bumblebee said.

They went in the tower while bumblebee open the elevator doors and sari looked over the controls and y/n was curious about what happening "this looks like the force field controls." She used her key on the controls "sari!stop, you're making it stronger!" Then sari finally deactivated the force field then bumblebee came back with sari's father "dad!you're alright." She hugged him then they saw a man made of some kind of acid, "leave him alone!" Bulkhead grabbed him "I wish to give a hand so be." Bulkhead screamed in pain as hand started to melt "b-b-bulkhead!" Y/n cried "see how easily I bring you to your knees I will melt you into molten slag." Before the acid hit bumblebee took the hit "bumblebee!" sari yelled as she and y/n to him "now it's your turn." "I don't think so!" Optimus Prime threw the bell on him but he melts it "suggestion on how to stop him?" "Hey, how about using the one thing that stopped us?" "sari!the auto defense field!" "Gotcha!" They use it to stop him.

"Big help you were bulkhead, why didn't you just draw a big bullseye over that oversized chest plate of yours?" Bumblebee "gotta admit kid, for a little bot you got a great big spark." Ratchet told him "you showed a lot of courage taking that hit for bulkhead." "Sorry about yanking your crankcase I was having a little fun." Bulkhead apologized "little?did you say little?" "No I mean yeah no but I didn't mean-" "I may be small but I'm scrappy, and I can circles around your big old rusty chassis you know I got major skills." "He's gonna be impossible to live with now isn't he?" sari asked "oh yeah big time." Ratchet said when y/n started giggling when bumblebee picked her "you're the littlest thing here!" Bumblebee smiled y/n giggling more, her little giggles were so cute.

———————

Hope you enjoy 😊☺️✨

Have good day/night/noon