46- First Kiss

The Shergill mansion buzzed with the joyous energy of the celebration, its opulent decorations casting a festive glow over the gathering

Chitra was on cloud nine, her face alight with pride as she beamed at her son, Kush, who was surrounded by well-wishers.

Chandrika, Pavitra, Raghavi, and Maithili were all there, showering him with congratulations and praises.

Chandrika: Kush, we're so proud of you!

She exclaimed, patting his cheek affectionately.

Pavitra: (hugged him warmly) You've earned this, Kush. Well done.

Raghavi and Maithili, the two sisters, joined in the congratulations, their faces glowing with pride.

Raghavi: You're going to do amazing things, Kush

She said, her eyes shining with emotion.

Kush was overwhelmed with happiness, his heart swelling with the pride and trust his family had placed in him.

Kush: Thank you, everyone. I promise I won't let you down

He vowed, his voice strong with determination.

As the party continued, guests mingled and celebrated, but not everyone shared in the joy.

Nirved sat alone near the bar, his eyes dark with anger and jealousy.

He clenched his glass tightly, the alcohol burning down his throat as he gulped it down.

His gaze flicked back and forth between his son and Raghavendra, simmering with resentment.

He felt as though his own opportunity had been stolen from him, and the bitterness gnawed at him.

Nirved's mood darkened further when he saw Manyata approach Kush.

She side-hugged him, her smile radiant.

Manyata: Congratulations, Kush! I'm so happy for you

She said, her voice warm and sincere.

Kush beamed at her, his hand resting comfortably on her shoulder.

Kush: Thank you, bhabhi. Your support means a lot to me.

Nirved's eyes narrowed as he watched this exchange, a dangerous glint of lust flickering in his gaze as he took in Manyata's appearance.

The saree she wore clung to her figure, the backless blouse revealing her smooth skin.

He drained another glass of alcohol, a malicious thought forming in his mind as he continued to stare at her.

As Manyata left the hall, heading towards the kitchen, Nirved saw his chance.

He rose unsteadily to his feet and followed her, his eyes gleaming with intent.

Raghavendra, who had been keeping a watchful eye on his uncle, noticed Nirved's actions immediately.