32- Intrigued

After 3 days

Raghavi, Maithili, and Manyata gathered in Raghavi's room, discussing their outfits for the upcoming party. 

Mostly Maithili was discussing.

Raghavendra had initially refused to attend Nikhil Randhawa's event, but Chandrika's insistence had swayed him.

Maithili: Di, mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha, main kya pehnu?

Maithili voiced her dilemma, prompting Raghavi to reassure her.

Raghavi: Mithu, party mein abhi time hai, so don't stress. We'll figure it out

She said, trying to ease Maithili's worries.

Maithili expressed her concern about not having the appropriate attire, to which Manyata suggested

Manyata: Koi baat nahi, ek kaam karte hai, shopping chalte hai. What say?

Both Raghavi and Maithili nodded in agreement, and Raghavi proposed

Raghavi: Okay, let's get ready. Aur bhabhi, Kajal ko bhi bula lo, bahut din ho gaye usse mile hue. 

Manyata nodded in acknowledgment and said she would call Kajal.

Raghavi and Maithili made their way downstairs, where Pavitra glanced at them and inquired, 

Pavitra: Kaha chali sawari?

Raghavi: Mom, hum shopping pe jaa rahe hai.

Pavitra: Only you both are going?

Maithili: Nahi mom, bhabhi aur Kajal aa rahe hai.

Pavitra: Thik hai, lekin jaldi aana, okay?

Raghavi and Maithili assured her and left for their shopping excursion.

Raghavi took the wheel while Maithili sat beside her, and Manyata occupied the back seat. 

They stopped near the building where Kajal emerged, greeting them before getting into the car. 

As they drove to the mall, they chatted and enjoyed each other's company.

Upon reaching the mall, they dispersed to explore the clothes section. 

Maithili and Raghavi hunted for party dresses while Manyata and Kajal casually strolled around. 

Kajal noticed Manyata's lack of interest in shopping and questioned her. 

Kajal: You don't to buy anything?

Manyata: No!

Kajal: Why? What will you wear in the party?

Manyata: Kuch bhi pehen lungi yaar

But Kajal insisted, concerned about her attire for the party. 

Manyata assured her that she had plenty of clothes at home, and they rejoined Raghavi and Maithili.