41- Downfall

The dimly lit warehouse a man sits on a wooden chair, his hands bound tightly with rough ropes, his legs similarly restrained

His torn clothes barely cling to his battered body, and his face is downturned, hidden in the shadows.

The man winces in pain, his body trembling with exhaustion and agony. 

It's evident he has endured hours of relentless torture, his tormentors showing no mercy. 

Bruises mar his skin, evidence of the brutality he has suffered.

The air is heavy with silence, broken only by the occasional groan of the tortured man. 

He has lost track of time, lost in a haze of pain and confusion. 

He doesn't even know why he's here, what he's done to deserve such punishment.

His mind is clouded with fear and despair, unable to grasp the reality of his situation. 

All he can do is endure, clinging to the hope that somehow, someway, he will survive this ordeal. 

But in the darkness of the dungeon, that hope flickers weakly, threatened by the cruelty that surrounds him.

The heavy atmosphere in the dungeon is shattered as two men stride in, their footsteps echoing ominously against the stone walls. 

They wear matching smirks, their eyes gleaming with malice as they take in the sight before them.

One of the men steps forward, his gaze fixed on the battered figure bound to the chair. 

He clicks his tongue in mock sympathy.

Man 1: (tauntingly) Tch tch tch, yeh kya haal bana diya hai, Rohan?

Rohan, his face bruised and bloodied, lifts his head slowly to meet the mocking gaze of the man before him. 

Recognition flickers in his eyes, mingled with a hint of amusement.

Rohan: (With bitter amusement) Raghavendra Shergill! Muhje pehle hi samajh jaana chahiye tha ki iss sab ke peeche tum hi ho.

Raghavendra's laughter rings out like a devil's, filling the room with a chilling presence. 

But then, abruptly, his laughter ceases, and a palpable silence descends upon the dungeon. 

It's the calm before the storm, a silence pregnant with impending chaos.

Raghavendra fixes a chilling gaze upon Rohan, his voice dripping with icy determination.

Raghavendra: (Voice low, menacing) Vo kya hai na jab baat tumhari barbaadi ki ho, toh mera hona zaroori hai. Lekin iss baar tumhe barbaad karne mein main akela nahi hoon. Koi aur bhi hai jo tumhe shiddat se barbaad hote hue dekhna chahta hai.