The Wedding Day

Jimin:- Taehyung,I don't think what you did today was right..
Jk:- Hyung is right!! Hence forth I won't help you got it!!
Hobi:- Tae but I will also not help you if you are gonna do that to Yn..she as
equally precious to me as you are!!
Suga:- I was never involve in this.Yaaaah!!! I had a good nap though.Minji is not like Yn,Yn was very chaotic.

They said and left Tae alone.

Tae:- Say what you want to!!

Outside secret base.

Jk:- I think we should go and meet Mr.And Mrs.Han...
Hobi:- Yeah,let me call Namjoon and Jin hyung...
Jimin:- I'll get the car..

At cafe

Six of them entered the cafe and saw that you all were winding up the cafe.
When Minji said.

Minji:- Pretty Uncles.....
Yn:- What??....Mr .Jeon??....
Mr.Han:- What you all want now??
Hobi:- We wanted to talk to you..
Yumi:- Yn,who are these people??..and that guy what was he even talking about??
Yn:- Yumi,I will tell you everything on reaching home..For now Mr.Jeon you tell me what you want??...
Jk:- Yn...Don't be mea  to us..See what hyung is doing with you completely wrong and we are against him..
Jin:- But we can't help you because he is our boss now..
Yn:- Who are you??..
Jin:- I am World wide handsome Jin..Iam Taehyung's elder brother..
Yn:- So you are his elder brother and still you are scared of him...btw who told you that you are world wide handsome..
Jimin:- No...no no...

He whispered to Suga and giggled.

Jin:- Hey,why don't you think that I am handsome??
Yn:- Are all Kim's insane??
Joonie:- No,I am not Yn see marrying him won't hurt you!! I will make sure he will never hurt you...
Yn:- How can you be that sure??
Jk:- Yn,Minji was with us in the afternoon..we were playing with her.She.was safe with us..
Minji:- Yes,Ynie Aunt we even shooted three men of..of who Jungkook Uncle??
Jk:- Of Lee..
Yn:- You guys shooted someone in front of her!!!Get out get out...I said get out!!

They all went out as Mr.Han said.

Mr.Han:- Yn,you go home..there with Yumi and Minji we will wind  up here.

You nodded and three of you left when Mr.Han headed out from the back door and called six of them inside.

Jk:- Thank you for calling us in..
Mr.Han:- See,Jungkook what Taehyung is doing Yn is really wrong!!
Joonie:- We know that well,Mr.Han but he is  ot ready to accept the fact that Yn has forgotten him..and he should let her live her life..
Jin:- He is really a crackpot what goes on in his head is really difficult to figure out...
Jimin:- I will try to talk to him..please share your number with us....
Mrs.Han:- Jimin,we don't want this marriage to happen we are planning to send Yn to U.S..
Tae:- You think my brain didn't went there Mrs.Han???
Jin:- Taehyung,is this the way you talk to elders??
Tae:- I am desperate for her and I am warning all of you if any tried to separate me from Yn...I will kill that person forgetting my relation with them...I want her..I need her..I want to  feel her..I want kiss her..
Suga:- And what about Lee Chenyeol??
Tae:- No one have that guts to touch my girl...In past it was a different thing eight years...I have been missing her from eight years...Every night and every day,Every hour,every minutes,every second, my heart was dying to see her..my brain used to get numb on thinking about her..and she forgot me...She will have to feel those tears but not by staying away from me but by living with me..
Jimin:- Will you be happy after bringing tears in her eyes??
Tae:- I..I don't care..
Mrs.Han:- It will hurt you the most...
Tae:- See,Mrs.Han if you want you can come to meet Minji at our mansion..
Mrs.Han:- Why??
Tae:- She will live with us...
Mrs.Han:- To see what you killing people??
Tae:- I didn't got it....
Mr.Han:- Your cousins killed some people...in front of her...
Tae:- What??...Are you guys crazy??
Mr.Han:- What they did was not wrong??but what about you?? Have you forgotten what Choi told you??
Tae:- What??
Mrs.Han:- He had asked Kang to keep Yn away from Mafia World...
Tae:- I will break all the promises,even if the whole Universe is against this marriage it will happen.
I will make her fall in love with me again...

Time skip

On the Wedding day

You were in the dressing room.Your dress:-

when Tae entered your dressing room and looked at you from head to toe

Tae:- Wow!! My wife is looking so pretty..
Yn:- I always look pretty...Even you are looking  good.

Even you are looking  good

Yn:- You are over dressed....
Tae:- What??!!!...it's my f* king wedding day and I will wear whatever  I want...😜
Yn:- But be honest why are you marrying me??
Tae:- Because I love you and I can't see you struggling alone...I want to face all your problems..I don't want you to date anyone.My Yn is my whether it's Choi Yn or Kang Yn...
Yn:- Hey,Mr.Kim...What are you thinking??
Tae:- You can't be so formal with your husband...Call me Baby or Love or Jagiya..
Yn:- Ewww....Even if I ever fell for you I won't call you woth such cheesy names...
Tae:- So,atleast you think you will fall for me someday...
Yn:- I..I was..I was just giving example...
Tae:- I will wait for you outside come soon..Bye..

He said and left.

At wedding hall

You both held each other's hands as the priest asked.

Priest:- Miss.Kang Yn do you accept Mr.Kim Taehyung as your husband?
Yn:- Yes I do..
Priest:- Mr.Kin Taehyung do you accept Miss.Kang Yn as your wife?
Tae:- Yes I do...