A Look Into Past

At your cafe

Yn:- Welcome....Mr.Kim
Tae:- Babygirl...how are you doing??
Yn:- I thought you will never meet me again...
Tae:- From last one month I met 12 girls... but not even one of them could replace you...
Yn:- So....
Tae:- You did your job for two but the contract was of 15 days...
Yn:- So you want me to complete the clause??
Tae:- No,marry me!!!
Yn:- No away...don't you dare to think that I will marry me...I will never
Tae:- Because I am a Mafia...
Yn:- No, your job isn't problem.It's you  I don't like you..what if you kept pleasure slaves even after marriage or  what if that man we met at Jeju killed..
Tae:- No one will even dare to touch you..you are my girl...
Mrs.Han:- Excuse me,who are you Mr.??
Tae in mind:-Mrs.Han...
Mrs.Han:- You are that guy who was sitting on that table thst evening...
Tae:- Yeah...Maam I think you are her mom..Can we talk??...
Mr.Han:- What do you want to talk about??
Tae:- Please Mr.Kang&Mrs.Kang
..let me atleast talk with you,please..
Mrs.Han:- Come sit on the last table, yn get three glass of water..

She said and three of them headed on the last table at the corner of the cafe.

Mrs. Han:-I know you recognize me Taehyung!!
Tae:- Mrs.Han, I thought you didn't recognize me.. that means she is Choi Yn.
Mr.Han:-You are right...After that attack all the Choi died but Yn survived but lost her memory she have forgotteneach and every memory in Daegu..Kang was Yn's uncle who was the professor in Busan.He decided to shift her to Busan and pretended to be his dad and asked his wife and son to pretend to be her family so that she can stay away from Mafia World to keep her away from Lee's and Kim's.. A year ago when Kang passed away he has asked me to keep her away from  me as he knew you will reach us someday  but how didn't you recognized her and you even made her your pleasure slave..Shame you Taehyung..
Mrs.Han:- Leave her alone Taehyung,she is happy forgetting everything don't make her remember that dark past..
Tae:- I won't because Kang Yn is the one I love now not because she is Choi Yn but because I love her.Please don't say no to this marriage..
Yn:- I will not marry you!! Got the damn now leave!!!
Tae:- Yn,please don't say that you don't know what I have been through since one month..
Yn:- You don't love me Mr.Kim.You love my body...and I won't marry a guy who treats me like an object..
Tae:- Don't let me use my Ace card on you Yn....
Yn:- Leave!!!

He headed outside.

Let's go 8 years back to see what happened exactly.

You are actually Choi Yn daughter of Mafia Choi who was a partner and close friend of Tae's father,you were friends of all the seven boys as their dads were also partners in business but you and Tae both had feelings for each other and both confessed your feeling to each other.However, pyur entire Choi family died in blast which was suspected to be done by your dad's enemy Lee but your Uncle Kang who was your mom's brother was a normal professor in high school at Busan he thought that it was Kim's fault as well and so when he came to know that you have lost your memory he told you that he is your father and you had a car accident you started living your life peacefully but then even your uncle Kang passed away along with his family in an accident but he took promise from Mr.Han who was a close friend of your Dad and your Uncle Kang also because Minji mom was daughter of Mr.Han to keep you away from Taehyung and the Mafia World.

Present time

At Kim's Secret Base.

Jin:- So,Mafia V today as you have completed all the missions which were given to you within the deadline and as you have proved your self to be capable of Calling the King.We transfer all our duties,properties related to Mafia to you and I hope you will keep the title of Mafia King's with Kim..
Joonie:- All the men ATTENTION!!! Give around of applause for Mafia King V...

They did as Namjoon said.

Jk:- Congrats Hyung!!!
Tae:- Thank you, all may leave..

All the men left and RM said.

Joonie:- Tae,Are you sure you want to do this???
Tae:- Yes,hyung..by the way I was right she is Choi Yn...
Jk:- Then how did she didn't recognized her and why didn't we recognized her??
Tae:- She looks a bit different than before...and she had a memory loss. I met Mr.Han..
Jimin:- Isn't he her Uncle Kang's bestfriend??
Tae:- You are right..Mr.Han's daughter had married Uncle Kang's son,Minji is their daughter.........................................

He told them everything that happened in cafe..

Jin:- I want to know what have you decided anout Yn??
Tae:- I will marry her...if she denies to marry me I will force her and if she forced me to do so I will make her cry on my bed every single night..

And there he got a  four tight slaps from the elder one's.

Hobi:- This is what we have thought you??
Suga:- Is this the way to treat girls??
Jin:- Dad has made you sit on his head.
Joonie:- You are right,hyung.No one in our family is so heartless when it comes to girls..
Tae:- Stay away from that topic..
Jimin:- Taehyung,have you forgot that she is the Choi Yn..that Yn in whose eyes you used to never like to see a single tear in her eyes..
Tae:- If she can forget me and then I will also forget her..
Jk:- Hyung, it will hurt you like hell to bring tears in her eyes leave her as she is please and move on..