Will Do The Job

Your friend Yumi and you closed tbe cafe and headed home when few men came abd held you tightly.

Yumi:- Yn!!!.. .
Yn:- Yumi run away..
Yumi:- But..
Yn:- Run Away...

She did as you said.

Yn:-What do you want??
Man1:- When will you give our money back??
Yn:- I will pay it by next year if you want I will pay you one million won,tomorrow morning...
Man2:- We want the entire 3 billion Won by the end of this month!
Yn:- But that's not possible..
Man1:- So,we will pick your Minji from her Grandma's house...
Yn:- No...please...Don't do anything to her...I will pay your money...I promise you by the end of this month you will get your money back..
Man2:-But how will you give??
Yn:- I didn't gave you back then you can do whatever you want to..but please give me time on atleast one month..

You said while crying and begging them for time.

Man1:- Okay fine...We will give for a month but if after that you didn't pay our money then we also don't know what we will do to you!!
Yn:- Okay..

They left you as you fell on your knees and cried hard.

Yn:- All bad things happens with me only...I have no one by my side.

Time skip

4 days later

At cafe

In evening

Tae entered the cafe and looked at you..
Tae:- Same order as usual.
Yn:- okay

You made hot chocolate and strawberry pastry then headed towards his table.

Tae:- So,what have you decided??
Yn:- I will do that job but let me tell you that I have never done such things before....
Tae:- You don't worry about that but you can't disclose about it to anyone.
Yn:- It's not even something that should be told to anyone..
Tae in mind:- Even I am feeling bad that I am using your weak points against you.
Tae:- I will pick you by 11..

Time skip

At Tae's Jeju Villa
In living room

Tae:-  Come here..now listen to me carefully..since it is your first time you wear this..

He said while handing you a red satin ribbon.

Yn:- What should I do with this??

He pulled you and made you sit on his lap.You tried to get up but he held you tightly.

Tae:- Dare to move or tried to stop me from doing anything for next fifteen days,don't forget I am paying you for it.

You didn't said anything and just nodded. He softly kissed and caressed your cheeks then blindfolded your eyes and picked you up in bridal style.

Yn:- Sir...
Tae:- See I blindfolded so that you can feel less uncomfortable,now I don't want any excuse.

He said and headed towards the bedroom.He threw you on the bed, undressed himself and hovered over you.You were really scared. He started kissing you all over your face then on neck and collarbone.You were really feeling disgusting at his every touch..

Tae:- You smell so good...Yn...I just love your everything...

He said while kissing you.He then entered into you as you pulled his hair tightly.He slowly increased his speed as you started moaning his name.

Yn:- Ahh..ahhh..Sir..please..
Tae:- Call me Daddy, my babygirl..

He said and attacked your lips as you moaned he entered his tongue in your mouth and started exploring you mouth with his tongue.He stopped and removed your blind fold.You looked at him as he caressed your cheeks and said.

Tae:- You are more s*xier than I thought..I love you..

He kissed your forehead,held your hand and placed it on his torso then pulled you by your waist and hugged you tightly.

Tae:- You were the best girl I have ever met in my life..I wish I could have you every night.
Yn:- Our contract is for 15 days I hope you will never come to meet me again after this contract ends.
Tae:- Yeah yeah...don't ruin my mood my saying all this...sleep.

He said while pulling you more closer to him.You were unable to sleep as what happened with you few moments ago left you shocked. You fell asleep slowly as you were tired

TIMESKIP

Next morning

You woke and saw that he was not there next to you, you were wearing his shirt as you got up and headed down stairs. You saw him cooking breakfast.

Tae:- Oh Yn,you woke up..Come gere taste this soup and tell me,how is it??

You tasted the soup and said in a low and shallow voice.

Yn:- It's nice.

He took the soup from your hand and kept it on the kitchen counter,he then pulled you by your waist and softly caressed your cheeks and said.

Tae:- You look tired,I knew that you won't feel well in the morning and so I made this soup for you. I am sorry if I was to harsh last night and Yn ypu don't need to make yourself feel like you are my pleasure slave.Just think that we are dating..okay..

You just nodded as he snuggled his face in your neck and started kissing your neck.He then made you sit on the kitchen counter and then started making out with you again.

TIMESKIP

After 15 minutes.

Tae:- Go freshen up and come downstairs till then I'll serve the breakfast.

You went up stairs quickly took shower,came down and sat on the dinning table.

Tae:- You are not this quiet.I have always seen you talking with Minji or your friend what her name...Mummy
Yn:- Yumi..Her name is Yumi not Mummy.
Tae:- They both sound same..
Yn:- No,they don't..

You said while controlling your laughter as he noticed it and said.

Tae:- You can laugh in front of me.Yn, I really like you but the thing is I don't believe in love and so I cannot love you.
Yn:- But why don't you believe in love??