Chapter 10: Dealing with Villains

(Percy is seen walking out of Honnouji Academy after classes ended, but suddenly the alternate Ryan Tennyson and his gang come in.)

Ryan: (glares) You and your friends are about to get on my nerves, Percy.

Percy: (mockingly) Awww boo hoo, let me play you a sad song on the world's smallest violin.

Ryan: (glares) How dare you mock me? (to his teammates) Deal with this pest.

Quartzer: (unison) Right!

ZONJIS!

ZAMONAS!

TSUKUYOMI!

(The villains prepare to transform.)

Monoma/Kiba/Momo/Kinoko: (unison) Henshin!

RIDER TIME!

KAMEN RIDER ZONJIS!

KAMEN RIDER ZAMONAS!

KA-MEN RIDER TSUKUYOMI! TSU-KU-YO-MI!

OPEN UP!

(They transform into Zonjis, Zamonas, Evil Tsukuyomi and Larc. Percy then whistles as an eagle comes in and becomes a trinket as the MiraiDriver appears in his waist.)

Percy: Henshin!

TRUTH! JUSTICE! THE AMERICAN WAY! KAMEN RIDER BIRTHRIGHT!

(He transforms into Birthright as the Quartzer gets in their fighting distance, but suddenly the alternate Ozpin comes in with Ragyo, Alexander and Ken Richardson.)

Ragyo: Well, well

Ragyo: Well, well. Ain't this a party? A group of villains gathering together against a hero?

Birthright: More villains? (sees Ken) Hmm... something is wrong with the kid...

Alexander: You will die this time, Percy Howard!

Ozpin: (smirks) Actually, I rather have him killed with my own hands.

????: You're gonna have to get through us first, Ozpin!

(They turn to see Sougo and his team.)

Ozpin: Sougo Ito, I'm impressed you came here.

Sougo: Why is Ken Richardson with you?

Ozpin: Let's say that a friend of mine defeated and brainwashed him into serving our army. Now he's the future stepson and archenemy of Kamen Riders Hibiki and Kanon Specter.

Fuzi: Damn that Orb Dark...

Alexander/Ragyo: (confused) Orb Dark?

Hina: He's the main leader of a team of supervillains known as Hell Darkness. It's main members besides the Ozpin you're siding with are Adam who used to be Alex and now is known as Ultraman Z Darkness, the alternate Denki Kaminari a.k.a. Ultraman X Darkness, the alternate All For One a.k.a. Kamen Rider Cronus, the alternate Tomura Shigaraki a.k.a. Kamen Rider Genm, the evil counterpart of Lucas Wilson a.k.a. Kamen Rider Dark Zero-One, a villainous version of Jiro Serizawa a.k.a. Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto, and finally Yuu a.k.a. Kamen Rider Dark Ghost.