Chapter 9: Double vs Dread (Battle of Kamen Riders)

(Santiago and Fernando are seen walking towards an abandoned warehouse.)

Santiago: A warehouse is a little obvious, don't you think?

Fernando: Maybe, but it's here we're scheduled to meet the others, including the two leaders of both True Showa Daikaiju-Verse and True Showa Megaforce-Verse.

Santiago: If you say so...

(As they walk inside, a certain villain is seen watching them from a distance, waiting for a moment to attack them. But then they notice the individual.)

Santiago: We know you're in there, Alexander Von Abel.

(Alexander then pounces towards them, and they dodge the attack.)

Alexander: (gets up) Tch, beginner's luck.

Fernando: (glares) We're no beginners. We are the seventh Heisei Megaforce Leaders.

(Fernando and Santiago prepare to transform.)

CYCLONE! JOKER!

Santiago/Fernando: (unison) Henshin!

CYCLONE! JOKER!

(They become Kamen Rider Double.)

Double: Kamen Rider Double. Now, count up your sins.

Alexander: (pulls out his driver) Count up THIS!

DREADRIVER!

STEAMLINER!

Alexander: Henshin!

DREAD, ZEROSHIKI!

(Alexander becomes Kamen Rider Dread, and then he charges to punch Double, who dodges the attack, punches his face, grabs him and throws him to the wall. Dread gets up and charges at Double again, but he keeps dodging the attack until he punches and knees Dread's stomach. Alexander growls in anger, grabs Double's throat, and slams him to the wall. Double gets back up, charges at Dread and punches him through several buildings.)

Dread: If that's how you want to play... (pulls out a card) Let's play!

BULLETBANG!

(Dread then transmutes the Bloody BB, and shoots one of Double's legs.)

Fernando: (pulls out a Gaia Memory) I guess this requires fire against fire.

TRIGGER!

CYCLONE! TRIGGER!

(They change their half, and start shooting Dread several times as he returns fire. Double then decides to finish the fight as he removes the Trigger Gaia Memory from the driver and inserts it at the Triggermagnum.)

TRIGGER MAXIMUM DRIVE!

Double: Trigger Storm Bomb!

(Double shoots the ground and it erupts into a twister, hitting Dread as he is sent flying through the air, and explodes, reverting to his human form as Alexander gets unconscious.)

Double: (sighs) Okay, that was unexpectedly called for. We better warn them that more villains are coming.

(As Double contacts his allies that they must meet somewhere else, the Alternate Ozpin is watching them.)

Ozpin: (smirks deviously) Your friends will battle against me and Kabuki soon. Hahaha!

(He walks away as the screen fades out.)