My Forever (WC)

Princess Elhora of SolariaYounger Twin Sister of StellaYoungest Daughter of Queen Luna and King Radius

Younger Twin Sister of Stella
Youngest Daughter of Queen Luna and King Radius

Heir Brandon of The House of KnightwoodSpecialist, Sky's Right HandSon of Lord Jonathon Knightwood and Lady Sheena Knightwood

Specialist, Sky's Right Hand
Son of Lord Jonathon Knightwood and Lady Sheena Knightwood

Princess Elhora of Solaria, twin sister of Stella, and the youngest daughter of Luna and Radius. The Fairy of Light and Lightning. His Light.

Heir Brandon of the House of Knightwood. Only Son of Jonathon and Sheena. Specialists. Her Protector.

In which Elhora meets Brandon at a Ball hosted by her parents for her and Stella's 16th birthday.

Backstory:
King Radius and Queen Luna never got a divorce. Elhora values love and compassion over everything. And helps her parents through their problems.

In this oneshot. Stella and Elhora knows the real identity of Brandon and Sky but since Sky told them about his plan, so they complied to it. Even if Elhora felt weird with calling Brandon as Sky.

In this oneshot, only Stella, Elhora, Sky, Brandon, Queen Luna, King Radius, Lord Jonathan, and Lady Sheena are the only ones appearing in the oneshot. Meaning the Winx haven't met. The specialist met already but haven't exactly really formed a bond together.

At first King Radius almost agreed to a marriage proposal made by Erendor between Elhora and Sky. But didn't continue when he saw Elhora's bond with Brandon, and instead made a marriage proposal with Lord Jonathan between Elhora and Brandon on Elhora and Stella's 16th birthday. After King Radius' rejection of the proposal. King Erendor made a marriage proposal between Diaspro and Sky and from there it went on.

Stella met Jayden (Nabu's cousin) around the same time they met Bloom. And ever since has been infatuated with him.