🂬

Setting: Omegaverse
Kim seungmin: Omega but dominant
( Strawberry )
Lee Minho: Alpha but recessive
( Green tea)

Kim seungmin is a well known troublemaker he is the only Omega that can pick up fight with any Alpha..
Lots of Alphas get scared just by watching his face...

Whereas our Minho he is a recessive alpha who shows sign of rather weaker than any other alpha's. He can't fight back if someone tries to bully him but no one has tried to bully him as he is the top student in school...

A normal day seungmin is playing basketball all Omega not only alpha are cheering for him.. Lee know is looking at them from classroom window... He is looking at such a admiring gaze...

"Ahh how I love him" Minho muttered..
"What?" Chan asked.. Minho looked confused at himself.. Chan gazed from the window and sly smirk drew on his face..

"Don't tell me you are in love with that dominant omega" Chan questioned with sly smile.. "Nonsense" Minho said and threw book at Chan's face...

He laid in desk covering his blushing red face and he couldn't stop smiling.. After all seungmin has been his crush since childhood...

Their family is in same neighborhood but their families has love to hate relationship.. They are rival in business but they act like friends in real... They have known each other as kid next door...

"Seungmin" his homeroom teacher called.. Seungmin turned his head around "yes?"he replied...

"You have check up next weekend why don't you go with Minho and compare you pheromone compatibility" teacher said.. "Hmm I don't know if senior is free or not let me ask him first" seungmin said with shrug....

"Beside hasn't our pheromone compatibility been always 0.00% what is the problem here" seungmin said with one raised eyebrow..

"That's the thing I'm more worried about these jerks when will these two's pheromone compatibility goes at least to 20%" teacher thought and sighed because being 0% compatible is like they will fight every second they meet...

"Just check it up once more I'll talk to Minho" teacher said and let him off...

While seungmin was going to his class he bumped into Minho.. "Ahh see who it is.. It's my princess senior" seungmin chuckled.. Minho rolled his eye at the Nick name he was given but inside it made his heart skip a beat when he said my..

"Senior my homeroom teacher asked me to tell you next weekend you will take me to hospital to check up and check our compatibility" seungmin said licking his lips and looking at Minho with flirtatious eyes...

Minho was red at this point he coughed.. "Okay I'll see you next weekend" said Minho and left..

"What a shame I wanted to play with my princess for a while" seungmin muttered to himself and went to his class...

Next weekend..
Morning 9:30am

"You said you would be in gate at 9:00 what time is it now" Minho said rolling his eyes.. "Hehe senior I just overslept don't be mad now okie" seungmin said and sat in passenger seat..

At hospital

Seungmin went for a check up.. For pheromone test they had to withdraw their blood Minho did it without problem but younger was afraid of needles...

"Senior can-n I hold your hands while drawing blood" seungmin said Lowering his head all embarrassed cuz he is the person who had beat 5 alpha alone but he is scared of one small needles..

Minho chuckled and gave his left hand for seungmin to hold and caressed youngers hair with another hand..

After withdrawing their blood they went outside waiting for test results...