🂢

I'm gonna write only oneshots  for now cuz exams are near after exam I'll make a full story...

◠◡◠

╼╾──────────╼╾──────────╼╾

In this story Seungmin is a high school student.. He doesn't have many friends but among friend of 6 too his friends always fights in small things...

Whereas lee minho is a school's crush everyone including boys have crush on him... As everyone already know he is bisexual...

Minho is one year senior than seungmin...

Seungmin was walking to the school in sad mode... Cuz his friends got on fight again and this time it's been over week they haven't made up yet... Now 6 membered group is split in two group... With 3 in one group 2 in other group and seungmin stuck between both...

Seungmin sat with a friend whom he assumed will sit alone cuz other two are bench mate... But the other two are now not talking with seungmin too... But they only talked like once or twice...

It was second period teacher was absent

He was sitting in window seat... His other three friends are talking with each other... Seungmin was just staring at ground.. Others playing basketball...

Unknowingly a drop of tear fell from his eyes... He didn't noticed it... For him it was much harder to sallow... In home he has problem in school he has problem even if he was better in studies it wouldn't have that much problem but his was very weak at Maths... He was just fine at other subjects...

Other side....

Minho a school's crush just finished his football practice... Girls and boys were following him everywhere... He was walking towards his class as he walked he passes through seungmin's class.. He saw a boy staring at ground he thought it was random junior...

But he looked closley... He quickly went towards the bench... He tapped a boy who was talking to his friends... The boys eyes went wide seeing one and only lee minho his crush approaching his bench... Minho motioned him to get out of bench... He quickly got out of the bench...

Minho got inside the bench and hugged younger by waist and rested his face on back of younger's neck... By this action boy who had crush on minho got really jealous and shocked...

Seungmin jerked up.. But as soon as he recognized hands he calmed down and looked behind... He saw his only boyfriend who is also school's crush... Lee minho... Seeing tear stained on younger's face... Minho was worried much... "What's wrong prince why did you cried".older asked... "Nothing I just missed you cuz you forgot me whole yesterday and were with someone else" seungmin said with pout...

"Oh my baby she is my sister came for parents meeting" minho chuckled at his boyfriend's misunderstanding... But who would tell minho it wasn't the case..

"Hey minho,was he the reason you always rejected each and every person how confessed his friend asked... Minho nodded with excited smile face plastered on his face...

Their relation was private cuz seungmin thought it would ruin minho's reputation if they date in public cuz younger was nerd looking guy but still he wasn't good at studying..

"Ohh seungmin is lucky" people said some of them were shipping them some were jealous... Because all attention was on them seungmin quickly his face with his palms... Minho chuckled and hugged his boyfriend...

Seungmin's friend who had crush on Minho was  jealous... That he hurted seungmin lots of time but younger never told the older cuz knowing how powerful older is he knew his so called friend would either get expelled or get killed

It's been few weeks now seungmin is staying with Minho... Older's family is really nice they treated him like their own especially his sister... He lied to his parents that he will be staying in dorm near school but not 100% lie minho's house was like ony 10min walk..

These days older noticed younger has been little distinct he doesn't let older touch him..

Minho woke up with empty bedside... He sat in bed... Staring at his phone.. When he noticed his boyfriend came out of bathroom half naked... Normally it would make Minho either smirk or flirt... But this time he was in rage...Furiously he grabbed younger's hand and pinned him in wall...

Younger who was shocked to see his boyfriend up.. "So that's why you aren't letting me touch you... Tell me who did this to you" Minho yelled... Seungmin groaned in pain as Minho had tightly pressed where he had gotten bruised by his so called friend...

"No one I fell in ground" he lied.. "Kim seungmin" older said with cold tone... "Please lino believe me and it's hurting please let go of me" younger said with small voice... Minho let him free he rushed to bathroom...

At school normally class were going... It was lunch break seungmin went to bathroom while he was washing hands he was pushed towards ground... It was his friend.. He grabbed seungmin's hand tightly and pushed him toward bathroom door and poured water on him....

And he left the bathroom....

After school seungmin went home... Younger didn't got a small view of older after morning incident... His class mates said he didn't came to school.. Seungmin was pretty sad he didn't saw older... At home too he didn't saw older...

After dinner younger was just using his mobile waiting for Minho.. It was already 10pm but older still hasn't arrived yet... He did asked other but no one saw him since morning... He waited in dinner table with older's food..

At 10:45 sound of door opening was heard... Seungmin quickly went  to door.. When he saw older he jumped on him and kissed him all over older's face.. "Where were you I missed you so much"  seungmin whined... "I'm sorry about morning please don't ignore me from now on" he added.. Minho just chuckled at his boyfriend...

After Minho ate dinner they went to sleep... At morning... Seungmin got notifications on school group that it will be holiday as one of the student was found dead in schools ground... When he got to know it was his friend... He quickly looked at the older who was sleeping peacefully like baby like he just haven't murdered his friend...

Minho pulled seungmin in embrace and slept more he smirked... "I love you baby" Minho whispered to seungmin's ear...

Based on real story except the fact I don't have popular boyfriend nor I have boyfriend