[CH-1] Shy Morning

Hi my people ❤️

How are you all? I know that I have delayed it but am sorry.

Enjoy this chapter.

This chapter is for inaayat16❤️

Song 🎶 - Tu jo mileya by Juss× Mixsingh.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

The beautiful warm rays of the sun were peeking in the room shyly at the newly wed couple who were sleeping in each other's arms. Noticing the naughty sun peeking in Daljeet's eyes fluttered in shyness telling Daljeet to wake up.

Daljeet opened her eyes and say a beautiful pair of hazel eyes looking at her intensely. She tried to get up in a swift but because of the arms snaked around her she was again laid back down. She was pulled back and hit on his chest.

Diljeet smiled at bit and whispered in his morning husky voice , "Good Morning My Treasure"

"Good Morning J...Jeet " Daljeet said shyly biting her lips controlling her smile.

"Whose Jeet? " Diljeet said in a teasing tone. "Huh!?" Daljeet didn't knew how to reply to this.

"Whose Jeet I am? " Asked Diljeet With a sly smirk. "Mine " Daljeet said looking down and biting her lips.

"So am yours... huh?" Diljeet said teasingly. "No I mean yes obviously I mean no " Said Daljeet nervously.

"Menu sachi dasna... Mai awara kutta aa? " Diljeet said all of a sudden taking Daljeet off gaurd.

(Tell me honestly... Am I a start dog?)

"Ki kahi ja rahe ho tuc? " asked Daljeet narrowing her eyes a bit at his comment to his own.

(What are you saying?)

"Daso mai awara kutta? Ya jangli bhalu? ya kuch hor?" Asked Diljeet looking at Daljeet intently.

(Tell me am I a stray dog? Or a wild bear? Or something else?)

Daljeet just shook her head lightly looking at him deeply not getting the meaning of his words.

" phir mere to enna darde kyu o? Mere to enna nervous kyu hunne o?" Asked Diljeet with a teasing smirk decorating his face.

(Then why are you so scared? Why do get so nervous of me ?)

"O nahi... mai nahi... o ta bas aive hi" Daljeet was not able to form words to reply to him so she just looked at her hands who were battling with each other .

(Oh no... I am not... It's just )

"Dekho Daljeet... Mai kade gal ghuma ke nahi karda te na hi meri aadat aa. Tuc vohti o meri te mai nhi chonda ki meri gharwali mere to hi nervous te dari sehmi rave Sara time. I know ki apna vyaah hune hun hi hoya aa te tuhanu settle hon vich time laggu. Tuc aavda time Lavo tuc jinna lena aa settle hon layi." Diljeet said Holding Daljeet's hands and giving them a little squeeze in assurance. By now both were sitting in the bed facing each other and a duvet covering the legs.

( Look Daljeet...I don't say anything indirectly and neither it's my habit. You are my wife and I don't want my wife to be nervous of me or be scared of me all the time. I know that we have just got married and you need time to settle down. You take your time as much as you need to settle down.)