PROLOGUE

Hello my sweet potatoes 🍠

How are you all?

So this is my 2nd story which I am so so so excited to write ✍🏻

Enjoy the chapter ❤️

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Daljeet Kaur Brar who herself was a cardiologist was sitting on the bed which was decorated with Lotuses and Roses with a racing heart.

She was cladded in a extremely beautiful bridal lehenga with gorgeous red chooda. Her heart was racing bull .Why not?  She had just got married and was sitting on the bed of her husband's room in his house.

She had never dated anyone so getting married was far away from her list

She had never dated anyone so getting married was far away from her list. Even she don't know how and why did she even agree.

Was this because her mother's daily soap drama was getting on her nerves? Or was it her father's requests to her to get married?

Daljeet was feeling like she was going to have a heart attack then and there only. She has been a calm person her whole life and all his was like a storm in her calm and serene life.

She was unaware about everything. Whether it is how to handle her new family or what she exactly has to do.

The more Daljeet was thinking, the more she was getting lost and trapped in this tricky maze of thoughts. She couldn't believe that this clumsy girl who never wanted to marry anyone was now married and was scared enough to face her husband.

She had fantasized about her marital and live life from always. Being a book girl her fiction world was her love life. For her, Her husbands were Dante, Zade Meadows and who not?

She was a person who would read novels on Wattpad because of feeling lonely and would then cry that why she doesn't have a life partner who would love her and be her whole green amazon forest.