24 || Track.

HEYHEYHEYYYY
Guys, there's 2 more days until my championships... lowkey scared
OK ENJOYYY

Who the hell was Jayden?

No fucking clue, but all I know is that it's the next day and Jade has a track event for kids who want to run track. She most likely is going to do all the running while the kids watch, but it's worth the smiles to see. Eugh. I fucking disgust myself.

"Are you ready?" Jade asked as she walked down her steps in a pair of shorts that had her name on the back in rhinestones and a short tanktop. I swear she wore these type of things just to tease me. "Yeah, can you hurry up?" I asked as she stuffed her water bottle into her backpack. "Fuck off." She scoffed as she grabbed my hand and led me out her apartment.

"Are you going to run too?" She asked as I signed us out when we got into the lobby. "As if." I said as I walked over to my car. "You should, I miss seeing you run." I haven't ran track in years. "I don't run track anymore, Jade." She pouted in my passenger seat as I drove to the track where everyone would be at.

"So? It's worth a shot." I sighed as I pulled into the parking lot and got out the car, opening Jades door as she skipped to the sidewalk. Locking my car, I threw my keys into my pocket and walked onto the track with her, kids running up to her and hugging her. I thinned my lips as she waved to everyone and sat her things down, pushing my chest.

Tilting my head she smiled and looked at the crowd. "Yeah, you're definitely running with me." I groaned quietly. "Do I have to?" She shot me a glare as I closed my eyes and sat down, watching Jade introduce herself. "This is Rhys," I waved to everyone who waved at me. "He'll be helping me today, is that alright?" They all cheered as I got up and walked to the track. Scanning over it, it wasn't long but the turns were a bit harsh.

They were crowded with kids up to the age of most likely 16, going down to about 9 or 7. Once I got back over to Jade, I saw other people join us on the track. She went up to someone and hugged him, allowing the man to peck her cheek as she hugged a girl. I want to go home. "Rhys, this is Jayden and Sarah." I waved to Sarah and shot a glance to Jayden.

"Tell him to keep his lips off of what's mine." I told Jade as I grabbed her wrist and walked away from them. "It was a kiss, Rhys." She waved to one of the kids who walked pass her. "I don't care, tell him to keep his lips off of you." She hummed and thinned her lips. "I'll tell him." She said as a few coaches walked onto the field. "Good girl." I said quietly as she crossed her legs and dropped her head.

"Everyone on the track!" A coach yelled as the kids sat down on the field and watched everyone go over to the track. I wasn't going to run. I stood near the finish line and watched as the gun went off and everyone ran. Jayden got first, and Jade got second. She walked over to Jayden, wrapping her arms around him as I stood there, just completely shocked.

What the fuck?!

Noticing I was looking, I let out a huff and grabbed my backpack. "Wait!" I heard Jade behind me as I walked over to my car. "Rhys, my fucking god." She grabbed my wrist but I moved away from her grip, "Don't touch me." She let out a small gasp. Getting into my car, I started it up after pulling my keys from my pocket as she sat there and watched me drive off.

I wasn't going to deal with the bullshit, anymore. I drove myself home as I sighed in and made it up to my apartment. Each step up my stairs made my feet hurt even more as I sighed and walked into my room. I took another shower to relax myself and laid down. Jade blew up my phone but I put it on do not disturb and watched a show on my TV until I fell asleep.

 Jade blew up my phone but I put it on do not disturb and watched a show on my TV until I fell asleep

I really fucked up.

Jayden had gave me a ride home and walked me to my apartment. "Thank you." I said quietly as I ran myself a shower. "No problem." I heard him leave my apartment. I took my shower and got dressed into my pajamas, putting on my socks and going over to Rhys's apartment. Lorenzo opened the door which had surprised me but I turned on my socks and got inside the house.

I went up the stairs and into Rhys's room where I saw Summer and him. Summer had a bag of clothes as Rhys felt comfortable taking his shirt off in-front of her. "Oh my god." Summer said as she got up and looked at me with a scoff. "Sit down before I kill you." I said as Rhys stood. "Leave if you're going to act like that." He said as I looked at him.

"So you're taking her side?!" I said and made my way into his room. "And you didn't even stay to watch me! I had apologized so many times." I said as he laid back down. "Yeah, over text. Not to my fucking face which it seems like you were too busy kissing Jayden to do that." My breathing almost stopped.

"F. R. I. E. N. D. S." I said as he scoffed. "Doesn't seem like it." I bit my lip harsh. "What the fuck is Summer doing here?" He laughed as Summer laid on his chest. "Helped me take my mind off of things." I swear I was going to kill her. "Think you might be louder than her though." Rhys smiled as I stayed still.

"Hope his cock tasted like my pussy." I said quietly as I flipped both of them off and walked out of his room. "Fucking hate men." I said as I got back to my apartment, sitting on my couch criss-crossed. I feel like crying, just for no apparent reason but who am I to cry over a man?

Just then, a knock was placed on my door. I swear if it was Rhys I was going to kill him too. Opening my door, I wiped the daring tears from my eyes and there stood Rhys. "Stop being so tense." He said quietly as he made his way into my house. "Tense? You just fucked Summer!" I argued as he sat on my stairs, I walked up to him.

"I didn't fuck her." He said as I shook my head. "She was wearing your shirt. You let her lay on your chest for fucks sake!" I ran my fingers through my hair as he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him, sitting me down on his lap. "That was Valencia's shirt, and she was over for one reason and one reason only." I hummed and thinned my lips. "What was that reason?" His hands snaked around my waist and pulled on my sweats.

"What do you think?" He said as he placed my forehead against his. "I can't keep doing this with you, Rhys." I said and I felt the tears well up in my eyes again. "I know, and I'm sorry." He wiped the tears that fell on my cheeks as he kissed me. "Promise me, this won't happen again?" I muttered as he shook his head. "You know I can't keep promises like that." I knew he couldn't but it was worth a try.

"Figured." I murmured as I played with the strings of his sweats, making them into a heart. Then, I felt something under me. "Rhys." I looked up at him as he tried to hide his smile, but it was difficult when he was turned on from one simple thing. "I can't help it. Your moans are just too precious." I moved my hips slowly which made him let out a moan.

"Apologize." I hummed as I grabbed his face, forcing him to look at me. "And mean it, I'm not joking." I told him afterwards as he groaned when I moved my hips faster. "I'm sorry, I really am. I won't do it again, I just..." he trailed off as his eyes rolled back. "Rhys." I grabbed his neck which made him look at me again. "Fuck, I just was mad, I won't do it ever again." I smiled as I moved his sweats down so he felt more.

"Fuck..." he groaned as he grabbed my hips harshly, his nails digging into the fabric of the sweats and almost touching me.

"I love you." I said knowing I would regret it.

"No you don't."

He went home after that.

~~~
Crying rn I can't