18 || Bliss.

HEYHEYEHY!!!
So Jade does something in this chap so I'm warning you now.
ENJOYYYYYY

"I feel horrible," Rhys sputtered as he moved in his bed

Forcing me to stay over last night, he threw up twice and once more all over his sister. "You need to get in the shower, Rhys." I told him quietly as he groaned. "Did you not just hear me?" I let out a small hum, followed with a sigh. "You can't fucking lay in bed all day, it's just basic hygiene." I leaned against his wall and ran my fingers through my hair.

With a swift movement, Rhys stood up and rubbed his temples before pulling up his sweats and going to his bathroom with a small groan. I heard his shower start as he slammed the door shut, and I gathered my things to leave. Valencia walked into his room, anger painted her face as she banged on the bathroom door, tears streaming down her cheeks as she let out a small whimper.

"You murderer! You fucking killed him!" She connected all the dots with me yesterday and when she found out, she stormed off to her room. Poor baby. Quickly putting on my slippers, I left his room and left his apartment as well, unlocking my door and crashing on my couch after I locked it back. Everything was a blur.

Angelica was slowly making her way back into Rhys' life, and I'd always be okay with it but it was something about her that threw me off, that made me want to fucking kill her every time I'd see her. The way she called Rhys expecting him to be up in which he was, but she couldn't have called anyone else?

I've also heard from Valencia that she was supposed to go over to Rhys house today, much later at about 6 PM. The thought of it made me stomach turn, and not in a good way, more in a way of wanting to throw up all over her. They barely had any chemistry, and if they did it'll most likely only be sexual from the way I've seen her stare at Rhys for more than the time she needs too.

A knock landed on my door, and when I opened it Angelica stood at my door. "Hello?" I raised an eyebrow at her as she let out a small gasp. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I thought this was Rhys' house?" Her voice was a fucking high pitched squeak, I hated it. "He lives next door, and your push up bra is 5 times too big." I told her as I pointed out the obvious.

Her eyes widened as she buttoned up her blouse and left from in front of my face to Rhys' door where he opened the door and let her in. We made eye contact for a split second before his gaze turned nasty as if he hated me or something and when into his house. "Well fuck you, too." I whispered as I flipped off the air and slammed my door shut, locking it.

"Ways to kill Angelica..." I whispered to myself as I traced my fingers down my jaw and tapped my finger against my phone. Buzz. The fuck? Picking up my phone, it was a random 510 number, in which I read the text that they texted me. "Don't be so jealous." It stated as I hummed. "Be jealous of what, exactly?" I texted back before they blocked me.

Interesting.

Phoenix and I haven't talked in a while, so I called her. "Hey, what's up?" She answered the phone call as I heard tape being ripped. "Hey, come over?" I asked her as she hummed in thought. "I can, but I'd have to stay the night." She sad before she tapped what sounded like a box and shut a door. "That's perfectly fine." I smiled to myself as she hummed.