20 || Sick.

HEYHEYHEYYYY
Im so tired bc i slept through the day but I have school.
MANEEE FUCK RHIS SHIT, ANYWAY
ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

MANEEE FUCK RHIS SHIT, ANYWAYENJOYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Rhys got sick.

"It's because you were around Angelica." I complained as I took his temperature. "For fucks sake, you have a fever!" Valencia had went out with her boyfriend so it was just me and him. As he let out a cough, he rubbed his throat and weakly reached for his water. I could tell he hated being sick and never talked when he was.

"Are you sure? You can barely fucking breathe for gods sake." He nodded his head as I handed him his water, watching him uncap it and take a swallow. His breathing was short, as he let out a soft groan that I'm sure hurt his throat.

"Lay with me." He quietly said as I snapped my head to look at him. "I can't risk getting sick." I simply declined but he reached his arm out and hooked it around my hips, pulling me closer and laying me on top of him. Rhys Jaleen fucking Russo. "Lay with me." He repeated himself and snuggled his head into my shoulder before flipping us over and laying his head in my lap.

Since I had on panties, he placed soft kisses on my inner thighs as he caressed my calf. Horny fucker. "You're sick." I reminded him before he got out of hand. "So?" He hummed against my thighs as I squeezed them together, a muffled moan coming from him as I suffocated him between my thighs. "Don't fuck with me Rhys." I teased slowly as he bit my inner thigh, causing me to let go.

"And you, Jade, don't fuck with me." He licked his teeth before getting up and stumbling over to his bathroom. Sighing softly, I heard the shower run and I'm guessing he got inside. Rubbing my thighs, I laid back in his bed that would never stop being comfortable and crossed my legs, looking at the photos on his walls.

One of me and him, and another one, then one of his whole family. They were lined up in a straight line with the photo of us being first, then the other one and his family. I smiled softly at them and took pictures of them before Rhys walked out of his shower, his towel hung low from his hips exposing his V-line and I swear I left my mouth water.

"Take a photo," he started as I snapped my eyes up to his grey ones, biting my lip softly. "It'll last longer." He walked into his closet as I huffed from losing the amazing sight. "I think I will." I stood from his bed and slipped on my socks, searching for my shoes. "Go on," I heard his voice closer then ever, except he had on a black compression shirt that was long sleeved and gray sweats. "Take one." He leaned down to my height before pecking my cheek and handing me my shoes.

"Thank you." I was sure I was extremely red, I felt it. My body was warm and I desired him more than ever, but I kept my mind focused and put on my shoes, my cardigan and waved him goodbye. Once I got downstairs, the door was unlocking as I stopped in my tracks and dropped my bag, grabbing my dagger from it. "Oh fuck you!" I heard someone yell as they walked through the door.