🔞Smut🔞-💜💛Kye x Lay: You Make the Skirt Look Hot~

Blah blah blah

Hi Hi!

🔞Caution🔞: kinks, skirt on male, cussing

__________----------------_________

Kye's Pov:

Why are they so loud? I heard screaming, but before I could  check it out, a very hot boy- Lay was shoved in the room with a very short skirt. Of course he didn't notice me at first because I'm a lonely and depressed bitch- because Lay was screaming outside the door, but when he did well.

"What do you want?!"

"Why are you here?!"

"I'm leaving!!"

But when Lay tried to open the door, it was locked. I then motioned him to come over. He cautiously moved to where I was and sat on my lap. I think he could tell I was hard. But when I looked back at him, he was asleep. Nope. Never mind, he wasn't I could tell because he was grinding on me.

"You make that skirt look hot~"

"Mmh~"

"How about I fuck your tight little hole~"

"Ngh~"

I kissed Lay roughly, inserting my tongue. I then started to move to his neck, giving him hickeys in anywhere I can fit more. Lay was starting to get impatient. I ripped off our clothes, but kept the skirt, I liked it. I lined up with Lay and pushed in.

"Arghh~"

"K-kye~"

"That's not my name kitten~"

". . . . D-daddy~?"

"There we go~"

I say, speeding up my thrusts. He's close, because he keeps pulling on me. He then release his orgasm. I wasn't done though, so I flipped him on his stomach and continued thrusting, going through his overstimulation. He was a moaning mess at this point. I liked him like this though. I started thrusting even faster somehow. In thirty minutes, he came again. Since I didn't finish yet, I pulled out of him and shoved his face to my cock.

"Suck."

Lay then put his lips around my dick and started sucking.

"You're doing so good baby~"

"Mmm~"

I kept praising him until I needed to cum. 

"Baby, I'm cumming~"

I then came a milky white liquid.

"Swallow."

Lay then swallowed all the cum, and opened his mouth to show me.

"Good boy~"

I then cleaned everything up with magic and just put on boxers. I cleaned the skirt and put one of my larger tshirts on Lay.

"Huh?"

"I like the skirt."

Lay just blushed and cuddled up to me.

__________----------------__________

I hope you like it this was . . . Depressing for me

😭😭😭

Bye loves! 💗💗