🔞Smut🔞-Kye x Lay: 💜💛Cheating?

Ello! How's life?

I suddenly had a brain and decided to do some ✨smut✨

Also, KyexLye again?!

This is my first time physically writing smut, so I'm sorry if it isn't that good. Also the art is mine, that's why it sucks.

🔞Caution🔞 Will contain: rough smut, maybe kinks??, mentions of cheating, cursing, and aftercare

__________----------------__________

Kye's Pov:

I was angry or jealous or both at the same time, as I saw Lay talking to someone else. Sure he was allowed to, but this absolute bitch he was hanging out with was getting real touchy. Lay said he was going to go to a cafe with his ex, Liam, to talk about something. I didn't really trust this guy, so I decided to follow my boyfriend. I camped in the cafe from afar looking at them.

"Liam" was trying to hold Lay's hand, it looked like Lay was uncomfortable, but I couldn't tell. Suddenly Lay got up an started walking away, until this asshole grabbed him and started KISSING HIM! I absolutely lost it, I went up to their table grabbed Lay's hand and walked out of the cafe, flipping the bitch off before I went through the door. Lay tried to compromise with me, but I was filled with too much jealousy. I shoved Lay into the car and started driving home.

Lay's Pov:

Yesterday:

While out shopping with Kye, I saw my ex, Liam. He ran up to me, suddenly pushed back by Kye, who was a bit overprotective. Liam was suddenly cursing like, " What the fuck man! I was just trying to talk to my fucking boyfriend!" Confused, Kye looked at me. I started explaining that Liam was my ex and we broke up because he started cheating. I told him he wasn't my boyfriend.

Of course Liam overheard that, and started acting like a fucking baby. To shut him up I said that I would meet up with him tomorrow for coffee to talk stuff over. That fortunately worked, as he left calling me "babe" after. A bit confused and annoyed, I turned to Kye, who looked like he was about to blow. 

"Ooo, someone looks jealous." I tease.

Kye just huffs, "I don't like it when people flirt with you."

I just laugh, saying, " Don't worry, your my one and only."

Present time:

I was at the cafe waiting for Liam. On my phone I was receiving texts from Kye like crazy.

 On my phone I was receiving texts from Kye like crazy

"Who you texting?" ??? says

I suddenly jump seeing Liam looking over my shoulder. 

"Ummm . . . My boyfriend," I say.

He looked a bit sad at first, but quickly brightened up, grabbing my hand and walking in the cafe. After we order, he started flirting with me. Touching me and making me uncomfortable.

"Can you be mine again?" Liam suddenly asks.

"What!? You know I have a partner Liam!" I say, surprised.

Liam just rolled his eyes, "So? I don't care, be with me."

"I'm not like you, I'm not going to cheat. I'm sorry Liam, but your making me uncomfortable, I'm leaving." I retort.

When I stood up, Liam grabbed me and fucking kissed me! That's when I heard a crash and footsteps. I saw Kye storming over here, grabbing me. Ignoring Liam's comments. We left the restaurant, I'm pretty sure that Kye also flipped him off. He dragged me to the car, shoving me in the passenger seat. I kept telling him I wasn't cheating, but I'm not sure if he heard me, or if he was ignoring me. The rest of the car ride was silent.

Right when we got home, Kye grabbed my hand and guided me to the bedroom. He pushed me on the bed and started making out with me.

No one Pov:

🔞Smut🔞

Kye shoved Lay on the bed, immediately smashing their lips together. Kye licked Lay's bottom lip, but Lay didn't seem to get the message. So Kye squeezed Lay's thigh, making Lay open his mouth in surprise, giving Kye a chance to slip his tongue in. As their tongues fought, Kye noticed that Lay started to grind on Kye's pelvis, trying to get friction. Kye broke the kiss, and smirked at Lay.

Kye started taking off Lay's jacket and shirt, kissing and nibbling the soft skin. After hearing Lay's moans, he started biting and giving hickeys to the bottom. This action caused Lay to make even more noises, causing Kye to only become harder. Kye then slowly moves down to Lay's pants. Taking them off along with his boxers and suddenly shoving two fingers in him. Lay started moaning uncontrollably, as Kye moved his fingers faster with each noise.

Lay was about to cum, when Kye stopped. Lay whined at the loss of pleasure. Kye smirked and moved his headband over his eyes. From not being able to see, Lay started squirming and whimpering. The top took a moment to stare at Lay, stripped, a blindfold covering his eyes, all flustered and red with sweat. To Kye, Lay was the sexiest person in the world right now. 

Unable to see, the blond heard Kye get up and open a drawer. All of a sudden, a vibrator gets shoved up his ass. At the movement, Lay screamed/moaned (how do I describe this?) as Kye turns the vibrator up to 74. As the toy starts moving, Kye goes back to marking all over Lay's beautiful body.

Kye was getting impatient, so he took his sweater and bottoms off, showing his hard dick (that was so hard to write). Again, Lay didn't know what was happening, nor could he hear over his own moans and screams. Not yet taking the vibrator out, Kye rams his cock into Lay, earning another scream. Going slow at first, Kye gradually sped up his thrusts.

Looking at Lay, Kye bends down to his ear and whispers, "Who do you belong to?~"

"Youyouyou- fuck~" Lay basically screams in response.

Kye smirks, " Don't let anyone touch you to make you think otherwise~"

Lay moans at Kye's seductive voice, making Kye harder than he already was, if that was possible. Wanting to have him even more buried in Lay, Kye started spreading Lay's legs. Kye then continues biting Lay. With the biting, vibrator, and Kye fucking him, Lay cums. The blond moans at the overstimulation, but is still enjoying being fucked by the purplette(what do you call someone with purple hair?)

After this, process repeats for about 3 times, Kye finally finishes. Taking one last look at the bottom, before starting a bath. Lay was leaning against Kye feeling sleepy. When the gays finish their bath, Kye props Lay on the bed, giving him one of his sweaters, boxers (ofc), and knee-high socks. Kye then dresses himself with a shirt, boxers, and joggers. He then gets into bed and cuddles with his boyfriend.

__________----------------__________

All done!

That took forever . . .

I really hope you enjoyed 💗