💔Angst💔-💜💛Kye x Lay: I Didn't Mean To

Hmmm

Do you have crippling depression?

Sorry that's personal for you

Anyways, this was suggested by @User_638297

Explanation: Kye make Lay go hurt, Kye confess during the worst moment, Lay become happy and healthy somehow

__________----------------__________

Lay's Pov:

I was arguing with Kye again. I didn't even know why. To be honest, all the yelling sounded fuzzy and muted. All I saw was Kye's mouth moving fast and I heard some screaming. I don't know how, but I was arguing back. I couldn't really see, but Kye pulled his hand back and I saw purple. Suddenly, there was a sharp pain in my stomach. I clutch it, and feel something wet. I look down to see my shirt and hands covered in blood. I look back up to see Kye, are those tears? He runs to me, but before I could tell him everything's okay, the world goes black.

The next thing I know, is that I'm in a bed, that's in a plain white room. The light shines brightly on my eyes. I look to my right to see the silhouette of a certain magician. Kye's eyes look red and puffy. I hear small sniffles and coughs. He probably hasn't put together that I'm awake. I was about to get up, but when I barely moved, I felt the painful sting on my abdomen. I wince, and lay back down. When Kye sees this, he grabs my shoulders and mutters apologies and saying it was an accident. The only thing he should be sorry for is for gripping my arms so tight! I reassure him that I'm fine and tell him that I'm still recovering.

__________5 months Later__________

I have gotten closer to Kye as I was recovering fast. But lately he's been acting weird. Ignoring me and making strange noises when we talk. This is why I was so stoked when I got a letter from him.

Dear Lay,

I am sorry I have been avoiding you, but there's something important I want to tell you.

If you don't mind, could you come to the Thallberry park at 5:30 pm today?

Get better soon, Kye.

Why would he want to meet up? What does he want to tell me? Does he hate me? I heard that park was the main place for break ups! I mean, we weren't dating or anything, but what if we break up as friends!! I glance at the clock, and see that it's almost 5:30! I run to get ready and head out. When I got there I saw Kye, all dressed nice with a smile. Does he think this is funny?! He sees me and comes over. I then notice something I didn't before, a bouquet of flowers. Is he? No way.

"Lay, every since we have been hanging out, I have had these butterflies. At first, I thought that it was guilt, but then I realized that I liked you. I didn't want to believe it at the time, that's why I was stuttering and avoiding you. I finally gave in and decided to confess. Will you be my boyfriend?"

I looked at him astonished.

"Y-Yes!"

__________----------------__________

That seems like my longest one

Anyways, the next one is requested by the same person so, yeah 

But the next one is smutts

Good bye fellow living beings!