💔Angst💔-💜💛Kye x Lay: Me or Her

Ready for some angst shit?!

Alive Dily AU 

Lay, Kye, and Dilys are best friends in this. Also I'm making this Dilys doesn't like Kye back.

And kinda Orla x Dilys??? I will change it later once I find what age Orla is, if you know pls tell me!!🥹

And Cussing 

__________----------------__________

Lay Pov:

"Me, or her?" That's question has been going on through my mind right now. My best friend and crush, kissing. In front of my very eyes. I could tell Kye was the one to take initiative, as I know Dilys wouldn't do that to me and she looks like she isn't enjoying it. Immediately when she saw me, Dilys pushed Kye off saying "I'm sorry" and "I know you like him" and "I didn't mean to." I know she didn't mean to, all the while Kye was standing there confused. 

"KYE! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KISS ME?!"

Obviously Kye didn't expect Dilys to yell at him, and he started stuttering.

"W-well, umm. I t-thought that y-you liked-"

"BITCH! OBVIOUSLY LAY LIKES YOU! HE'S BEEN GIVING YOU SIGNS FOR MONTHS!!"

"I didn't realize . . ."

I could tell Kye was guilty.

"Also I like someone else. A girl."

"W-what?*

Dilys then flipped off Kye and took my hand walking away. I was confused and happy that Dilys stood up for me.

"Lay you good?"

"Yeah of course. But may I ask who you like?"

She mumbled something I couldn't quite pick up, but before I could ask her, Kye came. Running. He was in front of me, panting.

"Lay, *ha ha ha* I'm sorry."

" Can you forgive me?"

"I need some time to think."

I always thought who you would choose, but if you really want yourself, I knew would want her. As he was walking away. Then again, I asked.

"Wait! Me. Or her."

__________----------------__________

Sorry if that sucked. And sorry if that was short, I'm not very good at making angst.

Anyways bye loves!! 💕