Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Smile *wink* *wink*

«A/N»

♦I swear the chapter title is getting out of the hand.

♪♪♪~~♪♪♪

Jung Heewon confirmed that the biscuit in her pocket had disappeared and asked in a soft voice, "Dokja-ssi, did you perhaps know something like this would hap―"

"I did expect it. I thought about what the dokkaebis would do first to harass humans." Dokja replied simply. Aiden narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

"…Aren't you really good at making predictions?" Jung Heewon said hesitantly.

The people of the marginalized group were crying. Cheon Inho and the mainstream group were also devastated by the sudden food shortage. Aiden was satisfied with their reaction, not really caring about the lack of food.

Cheon Inho quickly gathered the people together in order to organize the chaos.

"Everyone, gather together. I will give you an emergency notice."

The contents of the notice were simple. Basically those who don't work won't eat. Surprisingly, there's no chaos occurring. It seems that everyone finally realized the situation they're currently in.

Lee Hyunsung became anxious when he saw this and opened his mouth, "Dokja-ssi, what now?"

"Of course, we have to go and get food."

The expressions of the party members became tense at these words.

"Then we have to be scouts? There is still food remaining aboveground."

Aiden interrupted, "Are you suggesting we do that?"

Kim Dokja smirked,

"That's right, we will hunt monsters"

Aiden grinned, "you crazy guy"

♪♪♪~~♪♪♪

"I see. You are going to enter the railway track?" Cheon Inho approach them and said,  "Well, looking at it in the long run, a team dedicated to attacking the scenario is required. Come back safely."

"Saying shits like he's a captain. His skin sure is thick" Aiden mumbled under his breath, Kim Dokja who stood beside him stifled his chuckle.

"Oh, can one of my group members join? I'd like to get some information on the attack." Cheon Inho shamelessly request, silently hinting Han Myungoh to step forward.

'This useless guy again?' Aiden complained in his head.

"I-I have to go with them?" Han Myungoh asked, clearly hesitant.

"Eh, why else are you here, Han hyung? Didn't you want to reconcile with Dokja-ssi last night?"

"T-That…"

He became silent for a few seconds before finally saying,

"D-Dokja-ssi. If you don't mind, I will go…"

"I understand. Let's go together." Kim Dokja readily accept which puzzled Aiden greatly. Considering the look on Han Myungoh's face, he's also clearly shocked by the answer.

[A new sub-scenario has arrived!]

[Second Scenario – Food Acquisition]

Category: Sub

Difficulty: E

Clear Conditions: Directly hunt the monsters that can be used as food and cook them.